4

~ Lucas ~

Lucas : You Straight Lil mama ?
India : Yeah , you can leave it you want.
Lucas : iight
India : um thank you
Lucas : no problem

~ Lucas ~

Maneee ,, ion know how tuh feel about the situation that I just walked in on. Lil mama seem cool , I feel bad for her.
I took my clothes off and start dozing off on the couch.

I woke up around 9:30 am , I took out some black jeans , a black t shirt wit my black Tim's and a black hoodie. Ain't nothing wrong wit all black. I took a quick shower , brushed my teeth then I got dressed. I was feeling myself , so I had to take a picture and put it on the gram.

Iamlucascoly_

Iam.indialove and 753,988 other liked your post.

Comments

@barbietingz You cute 💛💛💛💛💛

@itsnotteyanataylor Lemme watch out den😂😂🧐. ♥️

@jordan.air Yeahhh Brooo 🤙🏾🔏💯. ♥️

@aintthattee Damnnnn daddyyyy 😌😍💋.

@itsyahgirl.ka You single 👀🧐✔️???

@iam.indialove Oops 😍😍😍😍. ♥️

.......................................................................................

I locked up my crib , and went back to India house to chill with dem cause my babymama got Laila. That bitch crazy one minute she want me to get full custody of her , then the next minutes she tryna keep her away from me.
When I first met Sydney she was perfect , she changed once she had Laila. So I left her , I haven't been in a relationship in 2 years. But I do get my dick wet every now and then.
I think I'm crushing on India though , I guess only time can tell.

Nobody POV

Jordan: So India what you and Lucas got going on you commenting under his pictures.
India : There's literally nothing going on.
Jordan : Yaw gone get together eventually.

Lucas walked in and everybody peeped India start smiling so they all started laughed , he dapped up Jordan and hugged the girls , when he got to India he made her stand up and hug him. It was so cute .
They all planned on going to the carnival and everybody had to partner up.

Jordan & Teyana
India & Lucas
Ashley & Jayce

They had to take separate cars , they made it to the park in 20 minutes. They all got out an paid for there tickets and got coins. They went in , and everybody parted ways.

.......................................................................................

~ Teyana ~

To update yaw I aborted the baby,nobody knew about it except Jordan, but now thanks
to India everybody know. Now, me and Jordan aren't together anymore. I know I probably seem like a hoe but Lucas is fine as hell. I think I want him, he got everything I ever wanted. The face,the body,the attitude, ohh and the money. Only thing gone be In my way is INDIA.

~ India and Lucas ~

India : Damn nigga why you staring at me ,
Lucas : Cause you fine as hell ma .

I blushed hard as hell , I grabbed Lucas hand and pulled him towards the twister , it was a big ass roller coaster that spun like a tornado. If I was one inch shorter I wouldn't have qualified for it , I'm only 5'0 , we were next in line when the ride stopped we got on and buckled our seat belts. I looked over at Lucas and smiled. Even though I was scared as shit.
The ride took off unexpectedly causing me to scream. I felt my seat belt starting to loosen. So I tried to pull it back together, the ride stopped and I hurried up and got off. I stood and waited for Lucas. I'm done with roller coasters for a while.

Lucas : You look shock , you straight ma ?
India : Y-yeah I'm straight ..
Lucas : you ready tuh go huh ?
India : Yeah ...

~ India ~

I'm still shaking , I don't plan on telling anyone about it. I wrapped my arm around Lucas waist as we walked to the car , causing him to smirk and look down at me. He came around an opened my door and he went around and got in. He started the car and pulled off we were in a comfortable silence it wasn't awkward. He pulled in my driveway and turned his car off. We went in the house and sat on the couch.

India : I'll be right back.
Lucas : Alright ma

I went upstairs to change into something more comfortable when , I seen Jayceon sitting on my bed staring at the wall.
I swear I blinked and he was standing a half of centimeter away from me. My body tensed up , and I froze. Before I knew it he had dragged me in the closet by my hair , he punched me in jaw I thought I heard a pop , he kept hitting me in my face .. I was weak to the point where I couldn't scream or cry. I just laid there , looking at the ceiling.

~ Lucas ~

India been upstairs for to long so I went upstairs to check on her , then I heard a loud thump come from the closet. I then seen Jayce about to run. I grabbed my gun and popped him in his stomach. I called my boys and told them to come tie him up , in my underground basement. I picked her up to see if she was still breathing and she was , So I sat her on the bed and she woke up. I got out her first aid kit , I clean her cuts and scars . I ran her some bath water and allat shit. I took her clothes off and sat her in the tub to let her soak. 30 minutes later she tried to call my name but her voice was horse,so I got a towel and dried her off , I got her some champion shorts and a white sports bra , I dressed her and laid her down because it was going on 10:00pm. I kissed her forehead and was about to leave until she called me back.
India : Can you stay with me.
Lucas : Yeah ma ,

I took off my shirt and jeans/shorts leaving me in just my boxers. I got on the opposite side of the bed and gave her , her space. I was about to go to sleep , until ......

~ India ~

Surprisingly Lucas hasn't asked me why did this happened , my body is sore and I'm scared he's gonna come back one day and Lucas won't be here to save me for the third time. but I really wanna thank him for helping me , even though we met 4 days ago , it feels like I've known him for years.
He got on the opposite side of the bed being distant , so I gathered up my strength and rolled over and put my head on his chest , he put his hands on my butt and that's exactly how we fell asleep.

India and Lucas are getting pretty close ?, 🥰👀

Why does Lucas have a underground basement ? 🤔🤫