28

2 YEARS LATER

~ Lucas ~

¨Miami, stop running before you hurt yo self.¨I said.

¨stop running before you hurt yo self¨ She repeated me.

Miami is now 2 years old, she talks a lot to only be 2. I heard the front door open indicating, my soon to be wife is home. I proposed to her on K-Moni birthday last year. We celebrate both of there birthday on one day which is the 13th because that's the middle.

She walked in the living room smiling at Miami, who was laying on her stomach kicking her feet. She picked her up kissing her cheek causing Miami to giggle.

I laid back on the couch and she sat sideways on my lap with Miami still on her lap.

India - Hey baby

Lucas - Hey, how was work ? Was yo co-worker trying to talk to you again ?

India - Work was great, he didn't make it in today.

Laila walked down the stairs wiping her eyes. When she seen India she came and laid next to us. Laila is now 16 years old. I swear she just like India, she admitted to me that she liked girls and I met her lil girlfriend. At least my daughter is going to be a virgin because she has a girlfriend and not a boyfriend.

Laila also asked about who her real dad was and I had to let India tell her what happened with him because I aint have it in me.

~ INDIA ~

My family been chilling. Me,Lucas,Laila,Miami and our angel been doing good. I think I'm pregnant again, but Ion know yet I want to find out by myself so I can surprise Lucas and Laila.

Over these years, I found out that Ashley is my little sister. She is 16 years old, her and Laila aint click though. Ashley kept getting smart with me and Laila wasn't having it.

- FLASHBACK -

Ashley this is your big sister India, yaw have different moms.

Laila walked in hearing fussing. India was trying to stay calm and not snap on this lil ass bitch.

This white bitch aint my sister, you darksin and she look white. Said Ashley.

Laila was in the back by the door, so nobody knew she had walked in.

¨If you think ima claim this bit-¨

Laila swung socking her in her mouth, say it sis I want you too Laila said tilting her head.

Everybody looked at Laila surprised.

This white bitch is ..

Laila punched her in her nose, hitting her in her face repeatedly. She swung Ashley and she fell. We was gone let them fight til they got tired but, Ashley was straight getting her ass beat. There was blood everywhere, it took Lucas and Quees to get Laila off of her.

"Try her again" Laila said walking out.

Casey got up, apologizing to me and helping Ashley up.

Ion know, how that's my dad daughter fighting like that. I got up and went to find Laila.

END OF FLASHBACK

~ Lucas ~

Today Friday, and the weekends is when we have our alone time.

Laila and Miami, be at my mom house. We had
Miami bag packed already. My mom pulled up outside and she came in to get Miami.

I looked outside seeing my mama "boyfriend" in the front seat. Laila tensed up, daddy can I go to my grandad house instead ? She said.