27 , K-Moni's Funeral

~ Indigo ~

I woke up around 6am, and did what I needed to do for K-Moni funeral.

So, right now it's 8:30 and the funeral start at 10:00 am.

I'm in my car on my way to Nicole house to pick her up so we can go decorate the church.

I pulled up to her house, and she came out. She got in, and I sped off to the church.

She had on a long black dress, and black heels, We made it to the church 10 minutes later. We rushing and shit so, we went in the church and immediately start decorating.

~ India ~

Its the morning of Moni funeral. Me,Lucas, and Laila were already dressed. I didn't put on any make-up because, its just going to get ruined.

I had on some black pants and a ¨R.I.P K-Moni ¨ Shirt. We all were dressed in the same thing, but I had on black heels.

Right now its going on 9:19am, and Laila is getting Miami dressed. She matching with us too.

We loaded up at 9:30, Lucas wasn't in the mood so he wasn't talking to nobody. It was aggravating because, we supposed to be getting through this together.

We arrived at the church at 10;00. We went and sat on the 3rd row, the church was filling up with Lucas family. My family wasn't invited, they don't even mess with the Westbrook side like that.

The service started, and the casket opened I broke down. People don't know how it feel to carrty a baby in your stomach for 8 months and you don't get to hold it and care for it and share your love with.

God could've took me instead of him he was a innocent baby, the people that did this paid the price with their life. I know my baby looking down on me, so we gone look up to him.

~ Lucas ~

You would never want to walk into a funeral and see, that this your child in a casket. A child that you layed down and created. Seeing K in a casket hurt me I couldn't stand seeing him like that. i walked to the back of the church and sat down.

I know I should be supporting the rest of my family but its hard when your mourning the death too. I look the my left and seen my mom bawling in tears. I look ahead of me seeing India crying too, she look like she was about to pass out.

I walked to the front and grabbed her hand pulling her outside, she was going to faint she was sweating and crying. All the old church ladies came around us fanning her I gave her my water bottle so she could calm down.

A whole hour later we finally got her to stop. We were sitting in the front row, with the casket closed. It was a slideshow of when she was pregnant showing. We were all lightly crying but, smiling at the same time. The death of our baby boy brought us closer, we will never forget him.

The next chapter will be there life 2 years from now. *Thanks for the votes* 💙

Vote,Comment and Share !