15

We pulled up to the mall and got out. We walked in and started walking towards the footlocker. We walked inside the store and we both walked to the same exact shoe. We both giggled, I picked up the shoe. Lai what size you wear I asked "6" she responded. I walked up to one of the workers and asked for 2 of the shoes in a size 6. I paid for the shoes and got our bags. Now, we were on our to the hair salon. We were walking behind a group of girls, I overheard them talking about Lucas. I shook my head laughing, causing Laila do the same.

Laila - So what's going on with you and my dad

India - Oh, nothing just roommates yuh know?

Laila - You think yaw will ever, you know .. Be a thing ?

I plead the fifth I said laughing, we walked into the shop and was immediately put in chairs because they were empty. Laila knew how she wanted her hair but, I wasn't sure about mine.  I ended up getting the side of my hair cut off and the middle died red.. and Lai got a side part sew in. Our hair was looking cute and whatever.

So, we went to the food court

So, we went to the food court. We got chinese food and sat down to eat. Lai was taking selfies when my phone started ringing. Lucas was calling me, I picked my phone up and answered.

~ PHONE CONVO ~

India - Wassup Lucas

Lucas - Oh that's how you answer the phone ?

India - Yeah, nigga whatchu want.

Lucas - you be testing me, but when yaw make it back I probably won't be here.

India - Alright baby,

Lucas - Hit me up later shawty.

Alright, I said hanging up. We got up and threw our trash away. We started walking towards the nail shop, when some girl walked walked up behind us and tapped Laila. Causing us both to turn, when Laila seen the girl she dropped her bag and swung on her I let lai fight her cause she obviously had a reason and she wasn't getting beat up, I wonder who she got that from. When I start seeing blood I pulled Lai off of her. She kicked her in her mouth before saying, that's for Essence bitch. I giggled, she reminds me so much of myself when I was younger. We decided to not go to the nail shop we just went home.

~ Lucas ~

I was on my way to the trap, when I spotted this black Tahoe following me, but to be sure I start doing unnecessary turns and shit. I guess they caught on, so I sped up and they did to. I made a sharp turn and pulled my gun from under the seat. The car I drove today, bullet proof so I opened the sun-visor and start letting out shots. The windshield shattered,causing ole boy to start shooting back. The car started flipping before hitting the curb. I got out to see who was in the car, I looked and I could've sworn I seen 2 people. I heard sirens, I gave the face one last look before hopping in my car pulling off. I looked up and sighed. I think I just killed Jordan. I pulled up at the trap and hopped out. I grabbed the suitcase of money off the floor and got out. I greeted big mike, at the door. He let me in and I walked straight to my office. Indo, got me on the list as, if he die or drop out Ima be the boss/head of the trap. I sat the suitcase down and closed my door walking to Indigo office. I knocked and let myself in.

Lucas - Wassup, boss

Indigo - What the deal son, where my daughter ?

Lucas - She at the mall, she got Laila with her.

Indigo - You got security watching her right.

Lucas - Yeah.

Indigo - Whatś been going on witchu, you look stressed B.

Lucas - Manneee, I was being followed so of course I start shooting. The car ended up flipping over killing who ever was in the car. I wanted to know who was in the car so, I got out and looked. It was my mans Jordan. I need to find out why he was following me though.

Indigo - You talkm bout Jordan,Jordan .. From Middle School

Lucas - Yeah man

Indigo - He a snake ass nigga, I tried to kill him like 10 times he don't die. He like Luke Cage or some shit.

We both started laughing.

Indigo - Whats going on witchu and babygirl ?

Lucas - We just chilling, she playing but I know she want me.

The door opened and India and Laila walked in. Laila looked like she was finna kill somebody and India looked real tired. I raised my eyebrow, what the fuck happened. India went to sit down on the love seat in the corner of the room.

Lucas - So you not gone talk Laila ?

India - She got in a fight at the mall, wit some girl.

Lucas - Did you win ?

Laila - Yeah,

Lucas slapped her hand causing her to smile. India had her head on her dad shoulder, she looked like she haven't slept in weeks. She look fine as fuck, wit this red. Laila walked over to Indigo hugging him. Hey pops, wassup babygirl.

Lucas - We finna roll out, we uh catch you later.

Laila wanted to go to spend the weekend at her friend house so, I took her to my house to get her some clothes and allat. She got back in the car 10 minutes later and I dropped her off at her friend Essence house. I got back home around 7pm. I walked in and India was in the kitchen cooking. I look over in the pots seeing that she was making Chicken,Mac and cheese and yams. I licked my lips and threw my keys on the table. I walked up behind her making her jumped, my dick was bout hard as hell and I knew she felt it. She finished the food and turned the stove off. She turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck.

~ India ~

I felt his dick on my ass, so I was gone be petty. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned down and kissed me sticking his tongue in my mouth in the process. He picked me up gripping my butt. I pulled away from the kids causing him to roll his eyes.
I went to the cabinets and pulled 2 plates from it. I made our plates and em on the table.

Lucas - So you just gone leave me high and dry ?

India - you got hella hoes, hit one up.

Lucas - ion want them I want you.

~ Lucas ~

Ion want them I want you I said. She rolled her eyes and sat down and start eating.

Umm am I updating fast enough, cause this the second chapter today ? 🥶

An people still complaining .. 😒👏