6

~ Lucas ~

I opened her door for her , before getting in after her. The restaurant was only 25 minutes away. I look over to see her dozing off ,

India : We almost there ?
Lucas : Yeah , India
India : Where are you taking me ??
Lucas : It's a surprise ..

We pulled up at Barcelona , I helped her out .. and we walked in.
Lucas : Reservations for Lucas Coly ..
Waitress : follow me this way ,

~ India ~

This ugly ass waitress , was switching a lil bit to hard .. and ion like the way she looked at Lucas. She seated us at our tables in a far back corner.

Waitress : What beverages would you like ?

She asked , Lucas .. not paying me any mind . So I put my two cents in .
India : My Boyfriend would like a sprite and so would I .
She rolled her eyes and walked off , Lucas looked at me and smiled ..
Lucas : Why you do that ?
India : Cause , she was staring to hard .. an my presence wasn't being acknowledged.

Lucas laughed , before picking up the menu , so I did the same. A new waitress , came and took our orders. We both ordered steak and potatoes , but I got broccoli on the side.
In the middle of us eating , gunshots rang from the middle of the restaurant .. Lucas grabbed me and pushed me under the table , Lucas pulled out his gun , and start shooting .. I was so scared, Five minutes later I decided to get up , because the shots had stopped. So I got up , when I got up I heard " India No " .
I felt my body jerk and I fell to the ground.

~ Lucas ~

They start shooting , so I start shooting to .. I recognized these men as Jayce brothers. I pushed India under the table .. I shot all of them except one . I seen India standing up and he cocked his gun. I tried to warn India , and shoot him .. but I wasn't fast enough. He let his whole clip out on her , I shot him twice in his forehead . Her body jerked 5 times before falling to the floor.

I put my gun up before running over to her , I picked her up and checked to see if she's still breathing. She had a steady but weak pulse , I knew if I called the police they'd take forever , so I laid her in my backseat and sped to St.Johns hospital. Every few seconds I'd look back at her to see if she was still breathing , we were about 3 minutes away from the hospital , when I started speeding. As soon as I parked I grabbed India , and ran in the hospital.

My girlfriend has been shot , the doctors came out with a stretcher and they put her on it. They took her to the back and told me to wait out front. I sat in the waiting room with my head in my hands , This was all my fault. She could be on her death bed because of me.
2 ladies walked in the waiting room screaming and yelling , asking for India's room number. The doctors were trying to explain to them that she would be in surgery for the next 3 hours and they told the ladies that a young man brought her to the hospital. He pointed over at me and I got up and left before they got the chance to lecture me about what happened.
I got in my car and pulled off , I got home and went straight to her room. I sat on her bed , just thinking about the stuff that happened today. Tonight could be the last time I seen her alive.

~ India ~

I felt the first 2 shots , before my body went completely numb . My eyes rolled to the back of my head before I fell to the ground , I could feel my heart beat slowing down. I felt paralyzed .. I could see Lucas picking me up but I could move , nor talk. I'm guessing he took me to the hospital , because the last thing I heard was " Help My girlfriend has been shot" . He called me his girlfriend ? .. I fell out of consciousness, I felt something pulling me , I opened my eyes and looked around , I seen flowers,and pretty blue water .. I felt the ground start to rumble , the flowers were replaced by fire , the water was replaced by blood. I felt my body being lifted off the ground , there was a tall , black man , with blue eyes .. he look exactly like my dad. He smiled at me showing his rotten black teeth , before throwing me into the burning fire.

~ Lucas ~

I walked in India , hospital room .. She was hooked up to a bunch of machines .. She had a large patch on her chest , she was sweating in her sleep , so I pulled the cover off of her , then she started screaming .. but her eyes wasn't opened , so I touched her hand .. and she jumped up.

~ India ~

I pushed my eyes opened , hoping that Lucas was the presence I was feeling. I went to speak but I couldn't , I pointed at my mouth .. telling him that I need water. He left out the room .. and came back with a cup of water , I still couldn't talk , but I felt like I could move.
So I sat up , I looked at Lucas and smiled. He smiled back and then the doctor walked in .

I see your up Ms. Westbrook , Said the Doctor.
She smiling at Lucas , then looking back at me.
She looked at me and seen that I wasn't smiling and her smile dropped. Um you can't leave until next month , your lucky to still be alive , 2 bullets got caught in your left kidney , but we couldn't remove them , so tomorrow you'll be going through the surgery for a kidney transfusion.

I don't know , how I'm about to live in a hospital for a full two weeks .. My body is mnumb and full of meds , so I can't feel any pain. I looked at Lucas and asked him why were they shooting.

Lucas : Those was jayceon brothers , I kilt Jayce , so nah they after me .
India : So they after you right now ??
Lucas : Yeah all of em ain't die , the one that shot you is dead though.
India : Ohh...

~ Lucas ~

1 week and 5 days LATER

I was at one of my hoes house , her name Alexis .. her head game a1 .. but I would never fuck her. I got a call from an unknown number ..

Unknown : hello , is this Lucas Coly ?
Lucas : Yeah , this him
Unknown : Can you get to the hospital , it contains India Westbrook.

I pushed Alexis off of me , making her hit the floor . I shrugged my shoulders and left , slamming the door on my way out. I got in my car and pulled off.

What's wrong with India ? 👀

She called him her boyfriend and He called her , his girlfriend ?

🤐oops .. should they get together ,? Yes or No ..