11

Lucas •

I woke up around 6:00am, I looked down and India was laying on my lower stomach .. she snuggled closer to me and I pulled her up on my chest, and grabbed my phone. I snapped a picture of me kissing her cheek and put it on Instagram. I captioned it ... " This mines & she don't even know it yet 🤫🔐! " ..... People immediately start blowing it up. I dropped my phone and dozed back off.

________________________________

INDIA POV

I woke up, and tried to get up but Lucas had a death grip on my waist. I pushed and pushed and he chuckled before letting me go. I rolled my eyes grabbed my phone and left. I walked in my walk-in closet to find an outfit. I decided on a bikini that wasn't to revealing, I laid it on my bed and grabbed my towel. I stripped from the little clothes I had on and wrapped my towel around my waist. I walked in Lucas room to get his speaker he was walking out his bathroom with his towel wrapped around his waist and the speaker in his hand. I bit my lip, before taking the speaker out his hand and turning to leave. He slapped my butt extra hard.

Don't touch me, yo girl wouldn't like that. He grabbed me by my arms and pushed me against the wall, careful of my back. He looked down at me and licked his lips lustfully. I ain't gotta girl,I got hoes. I pushed him off me and walked to my bathroom. I changed the water temperature to the way I wanted it. I blue toothed my phone to the speaker and turned on Ella Mai • She don't . I went to my camera and took a picture. I put my phone down, and hopped in the shower.

LUCAS POV

Me and India planned on going to the beach today. So, I put on my swim trunks and some black nike slides.

I walked to India room and leaned up against her door seeing her in her bikini

I walked to India room and leaned up against her door seeing her in her bikini. She pulled out some black shorts and black nike slides. *i know it's not in the pic*.

So you not gone acknowledge a nigga presence ? She looked me up and down and smirked

She looked me up and down and smirked. Lucas leave me alone. I mugged her and went to the kitchen, it was pushing 12:00 and we were supposed to be at the beach by 1:00 so we can finish our day. She walked In the kitchen and grabbed her a water bottle and a apple. I'm sick she eat like a white girl.
I shook my head and got a Gatorade and a bag of Doritos. We locked up the house and walked to the car. She decided she was gone drive cause she wasn't in any pain so i let her. She was speeding and shit. I looked over at her and peeped that she drive wit a arch in her back and her right hand in her lap. Which tells me she left handed, I raised my eyebrow at her before sitting back.

_____________________________

India POV

We made it to the beach and the first thing I saw was naked girls and thirsty niggas. We got out the car and headed to the sand we laid out our lil blanket and sat down. We was just Chilln when some bitch wit a lil ass bikini on came up to us. Lucas, this supposed to be yo new bitch. I smirked and looked around.
Lucas; Mann Angela chill.
India; Ohhh so this ole girl, you was on the phone wit? Mm.

I grabbed my phone and my towel and walked over to the picnic tables. I could hear Lucas telling her to get out his face. I don't why I keep setting myself up. Obviously he don't want me, so I have no reason to be mad. I was scrolling down my Instagram when a man about Lucas color walked up to me.

Wassup Ma, you here by yuh self ?
He had a real sexy accent, but it wasn't better than Lucas. Nahh I'm here with my fri- ... Lucas walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. Nahh man she here wit ME her BOYFRIEND. I looked back at Lucas and rolled my eyes. Ole boy looked down at me and walked away. Once he was out of sight I pushed Lucas off of me and ran to the water, with Lucas on my tail. I was gone be as petty as I could for the rest of the night. I looked down at my toes, I need to go to the shop ASAP.
I looked over at Lucas, he looked like he was in deep thought. I walked in front of him and wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist and we just enjoyed each other's presence. An hour or two later, we got all of our stuff and headed home. When we got home we both freshened up and changed because we were heading to the mall. This what we wore.

Lucas •

Lucas •

We pulled up to the mall and immediately got out. Me and India been around each other a lil to long cause she starting to act like me and allat. She ain't my girl, and I ain't tryna get hooked so ima back up. We walked in foot locker and we decided to get matching shoes. Once we got our shoes we walked in the nail shop, luckily it was empty. I sat in the waiting area and the Chinese people did her toes. She let me pick her color of course I said white and she got her nails white too. I went through hell to pay for her stuff because she wanna be independent and shit. So now she sitting next to me wit a attitude. I think it's cute but irritating at the same time. My phone started ringing "Mama" popped up. I picked up the phone saying ....

• PHONE CONVO •

Lucas • Hello
Mama Coly • Lucas where the hell you been I ain't seen you in about 3 weeks.
Lucas • I've been busy, but I'll be over there sometime this week.
Mama Coly • Okay Nah Lucas.
Lucas • Alright mama

• END OF PHONE CONVO •

India POV

It's 8:43pm , and I'm laying on Lucas bed wit some boyshorts and a sports bra on. I'm only in his room because, his bed is wayyy more comfortable than mine. He walked in with just shorts on and his dick was just swinging. I don't know who told him to be thirst trapping like that. I got out his bed and left and got in mine. I heard the door bell go off then the front door alarm go off, then I heard two sets of feet coming up the stairs. I heard a girl voice, being that his room is right across from mines I could actually hear everything .
I closed my door and went to sleep. Halfway into my sleep I heard the lil bitch screaming, like she couldn't take dick, and it was really pissing me off. So I ............................

Vote,Comment and Share '
I plan on updating more cause I got a few more ideas.! PLEASE RUSH ME,!