13

~ India ~

I woke up and groaned in pain. I used the headboard to lift me up. I got up and walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My neck was full of hickeys, my hair was all over my head, I pulled a lose strand of hair and looked at my wrist it was dark purple. I immediately remembered what happened last night. I rolled my eyes and walked in my room. I took off the wrapping on my back and turned the shower on. I stripped from my clothes and took a hour shower.

~ Lucas ~

It's was 2pm, when I got up. I felt a throbbing sensation in my lip, I touched it and it was wet. I walked to my bathroom and laughed. My lip was swollen. I looked under my cabinet and took all 4 of my pills and hurriedly put them back. I didn't want India to know about them.
I walked in India room seeing her taking pills too. I snatched them out her hand and read the bottles. I raised my eyebrow at her and took her pills to my bathroom. She followed behind me, We compared the bottles seeing, we had the same medicine. Her eyes were light gray right now but mine were hazel, indicating we were tired. She walked back in her room, and I pulled my clothes off hopping in the shower.

~ India ~

I put on some black sweatpants and a black sports bra, and put my back brace on. I put on some black socks and walked to the kitchen, seeing Lucas with some great nike sweats and black nike socks on. Being that it was summer that's probably his outfit for today. I let my eyes roam his body, I smirked and walked to the refrigerator and grabbed a water. I walked to the living room and started watching bring it.

In, the middle of my show Lucas walked in and sat on the side of me putting his head in my lap. I turned on love and basketball.  We watched the whole movie in silence. When the movie went off it was going on 4;30pm. I lifted Lucas off of me and he laid back down. I grabbed a shirt and some slides and grabbed my keys. I'm finna go to my studio i'll be back within an hour. He nodded his head and walked upstairs I walked outside and got in my car. I blasted the radio to Cardi B , I pulled out and drove around to the studio. When I got there all of my students were there stretching, they really made my day. It hurt that I can't dance but i'm gone uplift them and let them keep dancing I hired an assistant her name is Harmony. She can dance and she got a body on her. I grabbed a chair and sat the speaker on the side of me. I turned on some music and they started free styling. Seeing them all dancing I realized my lil baby ain't here. I walked to my office and grabbed my number book searching for laila grandparents number. I called her grandma and asked if Laila was going to attend practice today. She told me that they were running late and laila was about to walk in now. I walked back to the front and greeted laila. I really missed her, she walked in the studio and stretched. I save laila number in my phone as "lil baby". 

After watching them dance for a few hours I walked to the door and Laila came up to me. Can you take me to my dad's house she asked. Yeah of course come on I said. She grabbed her dance bag and her water bottle and followed behind me. We got in the car and I made a stop at Wendy's. I know Lucas wasn't gone really eat because we never eat. So, I got him a 10 piece nugget and a sprite, I got Laila a 4 for 4 and I just got me a strawberry lemonade. We pulled up to the house and went in. I heard Lucas coming down the stairs. When he seen laila he started smiling, he walked up to her and hugged her. I smiled at the sight of them. I took the food to the kitchen and sat down. Lucas and Laila grabbed there food thanked me and went in the living room.

~ Laila ~

Hey yaw, yaw haven't got to meet me personally but my name is Laila Miami Coly. My life isn't as good as people think it is. My mom is a crackhead, and she sell her body wit her nasty ass .. at the age of 13 I found out my dad isn't actually my dad, but he'll always be my dad to me. I wish my mom was something like India yuh know ?

 I wish my mom was something like India yuh know ?

Authors POV

India,Lucas, and Laila were all sitting on the couch just chilling. When there was a knock at the door. Lucas went to get the door. He opened the door seeing Sydney standing there. Her clothes were hanging off her body, she look beaten up and sick. What you want Sydney ? said Lucas.Where's my daughter ? She said. I'm not coming with you Laila said Walking from the living room. India walked in behind her causing Sydney to go off.

You got this bitch around my daughter, her ass prolly been putting her hands on my child ! She said trying to get to India. India was trying to keep her cool,but with her disorder comes a short temper. India started rubbing her temples trying to tune ole girl out but she kept talking.

~ India ~

I started rubbing my temples to calm me down but it wasn't working. She called me another bitch, so I punched her in her mouth, causing her to fly back I was about to run up on her when Lucas grabbed me by my waist and stopped me. I shot him a glare and he raised his eyebrow, my eyes were dark black again. I got out his grip and grabbed my phone and walked to my room and slammed the door. I heard the door close, indicating that Sydney was gone I decided to just go to sleep because, today was a long day.

I don't even know what to say ,! 🥶😭