Chapter 5

Lynn's POV

It's been a week since the whole break incident and no one has found any leads. Also Steve's guest room is nice and everything but I'm starting to miss having my own place. Maybe I should sell the house and go back to LA.The only problem with that plan is that I own the Dance studio I teach at and don't know of anyone who could take it off my hands. At the moment I sit on the Steve's couch a sigh escaping my lips both cheeks pressed firmly into my palms, trying to think of a solution to solve all of my problems.

"What's on your mind little William's?" Steve questioned walking in the room.

Did he seriously just call me that?

"I'm debating on if I should sell my house." I mumble my cheeks still in each palm.

"Whoa" he instructs sitting down next to me.

"Lynn you shouldn't be pushed out of your house like this." The brunette leers.

" I know but- who needs a 50 Million dollar estate anyways," I muttered.

"50 Million?" The brunette clears his throat shock spilling from his plump pink lips.

"Where did you even get that kinda money from?" He probes.

"I sued a modelling company for neglecting our contract and won so they had to pay me 75 million dollars" I lilted giggling at the shock on the Seal's face.

"What company?" he probes.

"Playboy, the issue never got published and I was banned from the mansion," I mumbled.

"Does Danny know?" he asked.

Of course not he would actually kill me.

"No, he'd lose it" I reply.

"Do you think they're still mad about that lawsuit?" He questions. I shrugged not knowing what to say.

"I haven't heard anything since it happened" I reply.

"What did you sue for?" he asks,

Damn asking a lot of questions there Steve.

"While we were shooting for the magazine Hugh got handsy and made me uncomfortable so I stopped the shoot, left and sued him and his company for assault and violating our contract," I leerd looking at him.He nods and my phone buzzes letting me know I have a message.

It's from an unknown number.

"Why'd you have to call the cops? You ruined it! You will pay for this Karlie Kloss" the message read.

He didn't use my real name, which means he probably either didn't know it or he thought that was my real name.

"You good?" Steve chimes. I hand him the phone.

"Whose Karlie Kloss?" he asked his confused brown eyes looking at me as I walk over to my suitcase and pull out last month's issue of "Vogue".

"Karlie Kloss is one of top highest paid supermodels in the world, from New Jersey and she is paid $9 Million dollars per shoot," I read word for word from the magazine handing it to him.

He looks at the cover than at me in disbelief.

"So your not just any model you're a supermodel. My best friends sister is a supermodel, I never thought I would ever say that" he mutters looking at me.

I laugh at him as the front door opens and closes. Both of us looking up to see Danny, who sits next to me on the couch and sighs.

" Do you ever knock?" Steve asked frustrated.