Author's Note

Welcome! Thank you so much for clicking on this story. I know, most people skip the author's notes, and you can if you would like, but I just wanted to get to know each other!

So, I have a name, obviously, but I'm just gonna have a nickname on here. I'm Aymes. Nice to meet you!

*if you just want to get onto the part about where i talk about my story, skip down two paragraphs!*

So, back to getting to know each other! I'm in 11th grade (junior in high school). School activities I'm in are pretty much just band. I play two instruments, piano and clarinet. (later on i might post on my insta videos of me playing my piano eventually. I may or may not have piano books for Handwritten and Illuminate songs :) ).

Some hobbies I have: I love reading, writing stories (obvi), playing my instruments, and doing my bullet journal. If y'all would like to know more about me dm me! Dms are always open. For anything to be honest. If you need to talk, or just want to be friends! It's whatever you would like. :)

Now, if you wish to comment on this story, feel free to do so! I encourage you to! If there is a certain part in the book you like, please let me know. If there is something you don't like in my writing or book, let me know as well! I really want your feedback. Feedback will help me make this story better, and make it more appealing for you all. But, sometimes people like to be mean on the internet. I would really like for there to be no negativity to each other, to me, just no harsh words about anything. It'll make the vibe and mood much nicer and positive on everyone. :)

My plan for this book is that it will be 3 books long, they are most likely gonna be short books, though. I have ideas for books 1-2 but none for 3. They will come later. All comes with time.

I guess that's all i have to say! I hope y'all comment about yourselves as well! I would love to get to know each and every one of you! So if you wish to comment, these are somethings I want to know about you!

Name or nickname/ if you wish not to give it, you don't have to! It's just if you want :) (whichever one you are more comfortable with giving)

grade/age

Hobbies! Maybe we have some things in common!

And a weird fact about yourself! I always find that interesting.

Anyways, thank you once again for clicking on this story! I have so much planned for it! I love you all!

Peace,

Aymes