Chapter 15: My Love

{Gracelyn Adam}

"Shawn, I want milkshakes.", I say, coming into my room, laying down next to him on my bed. He's been staying here all the time lately. I've enjoyed the company.

"Wanna go to a diner?", he asks me, pausing his show. I shake my head. "No, I wanna pick them up, eat them, get cold, then cuddle with you to stay warm.", I laugh. He chuckles as he gets up, "The things I do for you." I blush and giggle. He smirks and looks at me. "You think that's funny do you?", he asks. I nod.

I sit on the bed and he pushes me down, getting on top of me, tickling my sides. I push his hands with mine, laughing heavily. "Shawn, stop, I can't breath." He picks my leg up and tickles underneath my knee cap, my most ticklish spot. "NO!", I scream at the top of my lungs.

"Shawn, I literally can't breath.", I laugh. He stops and sits next to me. "Gosh, I love you." I freeze, causing him to say, "Holy fuck, I'm sorry, Grace. I didn't mean to say that. I mean, I do love you, but if you aren't ready, I'm just so sorry.", he says rambling. I chuckle. "You're so awkward. I love you, too.", I say, kissing his lips. He kisses back and smiles at me.

"I also love tickling you." "Why, cause you like torturing me?", I smirk putting my hair in a ponytail. "Yep. Your reactions are always the best." I playfully punch his arm. "Oh, ow, that actually hurt.", he says, rubbing his arm. "What, you doubt my strength?", I ask. He laughs. "Hey, be nice.", I laugh. "Or what?", he smirks. I push him down, making him lay down and climb over him, grabbing his keys from the bedside table. "I'm driving because you said that!", I giggle as I run down the stairs.

"No, baby, I wanna drive! I'm sorry!", I hear him say from my room. I hear a thud and a struggling "Ow." I chuckle and run back up the stairs. "You good, dork?", I smirk. He looks at me from his side of the bed and rolls his eyes. "Never better. Can I drive now? Please?", he begs me. "Hmm, I don't know.", I say, putting them behind my back.

He takes two quick steps before I realize what he's doing. He wraps his arms around me and grabs the keys from my hands. "Gosh, dang it, Shawn.", I say in a australian voice. "Gosh, I'm so happy we are together.", he says wrapping me in a hug. I blush at his sweetness. I wrap my arms around his neck and smile. "You're in a lovey dovey mood, aren't you?", I ask.

He nods his head. "Yeah, I am. Let's go get our ice cream so I can cuddle you."

----------------------------------------

"Come here.", Shawn says as I set my cup down. "You cold?", I asked him. "Yup, just like planned.", he chuckles. "Do you wanna watch tv?", he asks, looking down at me. I look at him and shake my head.

"I'm tired. I just wanna sleep and cuddle.", I say laying on my side. "No problem. I'm tired, too.", he wraps an arm around my hips and pulls me close. I nestle my head into his neck and sigh. "You smell really good." "When do I not?", he chuckles. "Never. That's the good thing." "Well, your hair literally smells like heaven all the time, so I think we're even." I laugh and close my eyes.

"Goodnight, Shawn." "Goodnight, my love.", he says kissing my head, playing with my hair.

--------------------------------------

Lovey dovey!!!!!!!

Final edit of chapter 15!