1

TIFFANY POV

I wanted to breathe the air outside.

I lived under the protocol of royal orders and my father as the reigning King of Seoul, my life only surrounded with luxury being the crown princess, my mother died when I was 10 and everything turns into sorrow, grief and regrets, I only lived with it since then and I never wanted this life, I had to look well-mannered and fine damsel in the eyes of everyone for I represented the nation, everybody look up on me and adores me as their hope, their princess but I only wanted a simple life without a weight on my shoulder, I wanted to touch grass, trees, and butterflies and talked with somebody else and tell my stories but I always locked up inside the castle, our castle, my used to be home until forever. No one tried to speak with me without fear in their eyes so I always I act cold, I have to act like that to show my superiority and power as an almighty princess because father says so or should I say, my King, our Majesty, the nation's father. Deep inside, I'm hurt and distress, I should've done a better version of me, I will make the King proud but I felt sorry for myself because I was lacking, I think I was. This is my fate, my burden, and I forever bring it to my grave until the day I die alone, no one could ever save me from this misery but I accept this fate and I should've fulfilled my role as the next reigning Queen.

"Call the crown princess now!!" One of the King's royal adviser yelled when he witnessed how their King getting paler and weaker and difficult to breathe on his own. The royal maids and butlers were in a panic because the princess is nowhere to be seen since morning.

"She's gone missing!!"

"Where is the princess??"

"We need to find the princess!!!"

I don't care if my father dies because he deserved it, I'm totally done with him and I wanted to rule the nation in my own way and this is the best part where I should let myself be known as the Queen, their new majesty and the one who can change everything in my hand.

Everything in my life is totally messed not until I found her eyes, the one who stares straight into my soul, the one for me, the only one I need, I never been like this before, my heart is thumping like crazy and I couldn't help it but to stare back at her. I should've known her name but the crowd crushed me as I disguised myself into a normal commoner who lives in the Seoul, I run away hoping my feelings will relieve and left my father miserably dying on his own without his daughter by his side. Did the King ever saw me as his own daughter or just an heir to rule the kingdom?

I want that person to be mine.

TAEYEON POV

I want everything in this world like how the King owns this nation.

Life is unfair and cruel at the same time, I grew up without anything and I have to struggle for a living after the bastard King order to killed my kin, we are the most known thieves. My father hides me that night when the royal guards attack our small village, no one knows I'm the only left and thinks that we all died on that unfateful day of the attack, I survived myself by stealing and lived out of the city, I hate crowded place, I hated people and especially I hate the King and his daughter, the crown princess.

I want to look in her eyes forever, that girl.

I hate the fact I'm going through this crowd of people just to deliver something, my friend asked me to and paid me well. I hate it when I have to go to the city but it's for money which I can feed myself for a week, I get knock by people passing by until my eyes caught her beautiful yet empty stares, she stares back at me and I couldn't help it like everything around us stops, it takes more than a few minutes when I get dragged by someone and she's nowhere to find.

Until that fateful day, I only want her.

To be continued.

Sorry for the short update.