8

"I need you to listen carefully and don't react carelessly until I finish my story." TaeYeon instructed Tiffany after they arrived at the Kim's small and untidy house since she left it untouched for almost so many years now. They had safely arrived with Sooyoung and she briefly explained everything to her friend about Tiffany's condition and status, she was almost punched by her friend but still the latter tried to understand her complicated situations and just by dealing with it was such a struggle for her.

"I understand besides you're still my wonderful friend Tae." The last words Sooyoung slipped from her mouth before she leave the couple and went back into her place.

"I will try to understand." Tiffany said before TaeYeon could explain.

"You're a great Queen of our country before I found you from a tragic accident." TaeYeon honestly said.

"I deeply apologized to you that since from the start I'm lying about our true relationship." She continued seeing Tiffany frown she deeply sighed.

"We're not married."

"You're not even my wife because I'm just a nobody person who struggles from poverty and strive hard to survive in life since I have a huge crush on you I decided to take the opportunity and take you as my wife despite of your amnesia, I take advantage on you but please don't leave I will just prove to you how much I sincerely love you and only you Queen Tiffany." TaeYeon cried while she talks with honesty she felt guilty on her actions towards the Queen.

"You can punish me after we surpass this situation and I promise you that you will not see my face anymore." TaeYeon assured.

"You're real name is Tiffany."

"Miyoung is just a beautiful name I wanted for my child someday." TaeYeon close her eyes in embarrassment.

"For now we will stay here for your own safety since they were chasing you."

*SLAP*

The frustrated Queen slapped hard straight on the latter's left cheek she shows no emotions and only disappointment, TaeYeon could only cry and accepts her cruel fate she had no face to show infront of her beloved Tiffany.

"If it's not enough you can slap me whenever you want to I won't fought back." TaeYeon stated.

*SLAP* Tiffany started to slapped her other side of the latter's cheek, she felt a stinging pain on her right as she carefully touches it.

"You will stay with me and prove me that you're still the one for me." Tiffany coldly said but TaeYeon just blink her eyes from what the Queen offers.

"Prove you?" TaeYeon bluntly asked.

"I slapped you twice because I'm too disappointed on your behavior towards me and I hate you because of what you've done to me by taking my identity away and taking advantage on me." Tiffany continued.

"But despite of everything wrong you've done you take care of me and showing your kindness to me."

"That's enough for me."

"Thank you for giving me a chance Queen Tiffany." TaeYeon bowed at her.

"I don't want you to call me Queen." Tiffany retorted as she glares at TaeYeon.

"Still call me Miyoung instead."

"Miyoung?" TaeYeon asked in confusion.

"After everything we encounter, I want us to have a proper marriage ceremony." Tiffany blushed from what she said because she only wanted TaeYeon to be hers only.

"Marriage ceremony? You still want to marry me? How about the kingdom and your palace?" TaeYeon bombarded her too many questions.

"You're talking too much." Tiffany snorted.

"You love me?" TaeYeon needs an assurance from the Queen that her love wasn't unrequited.

"If I won't love you then what could be the cruel punishment you wanted?" Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"Miyoung thank you so much." TaeYeon kneel infront of her Queen as a sign of respect.

"I want you to be my real wife since we're still both a maiden." Tiffany said.

"You will be the Queen's maiden." Tiffany touches the maiden's baby face.

"I will turn you to be the royal maiden of the Queen forever." The Queen continued.

"I choose you to be mine and no one else because you are only belong to me." She kisses TaeYeon on her right cheek before she grazes her touch down into the button of her blouse.

"M-Miyoung? What do you think are you doing?" TaeYeon felt shivers running down into her spine as the Queen continued touching her sensitive spots.

"I'm just giving you punishment for being a very, very bad kid." The Queen licks her own lips before she licks TaeYeon's face.

"I'm only yours my Queen." TaeYeon answered in a most seductive tone of her voice.

"Good that you learn it just now." They continue their business with each other until they fell asleep late.

To be continued