3

"This is Duke Hong Joon." The Queen's consul said as he shows her the set of photos of the possible man to be engage with their Queen Tiffany within the end of the year, she's neglecting every opportunity to marry one of them and even dumped them if she wasn't interested at them.

"Not interested." The Queen sighed and not looking at every photos on her desk showed by her personal consul who made effort for her to marry off.

"Lord Hangja." The Queen shook her head and stood up as she took her coat ready to leave.

"Where are you going?" The consul asked when the Queen picked up her purse and shades.

"Somewhere." The Queen said before she quickly left.

"But my Queen??!!" The poor consul run after the Queen who completely ignores him.

"For the last time, I've told you that I'm not interested on them and please leave me alone." The Queen retorts and runs fast that her consul won't catch up with her speed. She quickly hides herself on the bush outside the palace and when she make sure that she lost the consul, she runs fast on one of the palace garage and drove away secretly.

"He's really annoying me." Tiffany massage her nape as she drove away but a wide smile on her face could be seen as she felt her heart lighten everytime she escaped from the palace.

"It's time for fun! Woo! I'll spend my night wild." She crazily yelled wildly inside her sports car as she turns the volume up of her radio.

Background music: Aquaman by Jay Park

The Queen sways her body sexily with her eyes closed while biting her red lips as she dances into the tune matching the song's rhythm. She smiles like crazy and she don't care on her surrounding like she's the only person on earth, she jive and didn't noticed the traffic light turned red and her speed escalated before she crashed on another car. Unfortunately, no passers by on the secluded area because it's too far away from the city, her sports car fell on the deep cliff and she went unconscious.

CRAAAASSSSSHHHH!!!

TAEYEON POV

Right now, I stopped being a thief for awhile so I worked hard for a living, I have no future in stealing stuffs from people but I rather fool and scam them like a con artist to make them believe. I worked now as a cashier from a convenience store in our area and my shift is now ended so it's my co-staff turn of duty and her name is Sooyoung.

"Hey what's up buddy!?" She's a witty and funny kind of person I've met, I rarely make friends yet she's an exception because she easily befriended me. I loved to laugh with her humor and I never get tired from them.

"Nothing new." I respond sternly, she's used with my cold attitude and choose to stick with me even she has many friends on the city.

"Maybe you need to get laid." She wink at me but I roll my eyes in return. She's always make fun of my zero lovelife but I only shrugged it because I better off with someone else.

"I just need more sleep." I said before I change my uniform into my ordinary clothes as I bid goodbye at her and left, I remember to buy take-outs instead of cooking by myself when I got home.

As I walked passed by the area, I noticed a smoke not too far from where I'm walking, I slowly approached and be curious. I found a crashed luxury car yet familiar, I got nervous when I saw who was there inside with blood on her forehead. I quickly run into where she was, and carefully take her out with me before the car explode in a moment as I carried her into my back and not too far from the incident just after a few minutes her sports car explode loudly burning every pieces. I looked at her serene face, she's bleeding so I decide to take her home and heal her wounds. Gosh, she's too heavy for me but I need to carry her on my way home, I've got no choice even though our first encounter isn't too good for a headstart. I will make her pay more than before so I could make more money from this rich annoying woman, I smile at myself in victory.

"What's her name?" I thought as I gently lay her on my make shift bed and slowly taking off her coat. I carry my old basin with lukewarm water from my bathroom and a clean towel to wash her injured and dirty face. I carefully not to wake her up as I dump the towel on her beautiful face, I stare at her for a few seconds before I look away with my redden cheeks and continue my task.

After an hour, I'm already eaten and clean my house waiting for her to wake up, I heard a soft groan from the woman and her face shows pain as she force her eyes to open, she blinks for a few seconds and let herself lean on the headboard of my old bed, she look at me curiously like she's lost so I cleared my throat and ask her.

"I'm Taeyeon and we met a few days ago when you got lost here in our area." I said as I show my hands to her and my chin dimple smile but she could only stares at me.

".........." I felt like she wanted to cry when I saw tears on her eyes, I panic.

"Hey, hey did you feel pain somewhere in your body?" I asked but she only shook her head so I wondered.

"Then why?" I asked again but this time she force her lips to move.

"I-I..." She spoke softly.

"Yes?" I encourage her again.

"I don't remember my name." She said softly enough for me to hear.

"WHAAAAT???" My eyes widen when I heard it loud and clear, she don't remember her name like seriously I don't even know her as well because we didn't exchange an introduction with ourselves especially our name last time we've met so I completely don't know her at all. Damn!

"Think Taeyeon, think!" I closed my eyes as I let everything sink in my mind.

"Who are you?" She asked and I got nervous by the way her curious and empty eyes stares at me.

"Wife." What. The. Fuck.

"Is she your wife? You told me last week that you had a woman from the city so you don't want me to pick on you?!" I heard Sooyoung's voice at the back, I got nervous, everything shuts down, she doesn't have to know that I kidnap a woman from a crash car or should I say I help her. This dumb freak is the death of me, I want to smash her face but this woman is here without remembering anything from herself.

"Why are you here?" I roll my eyes as she shrugged and give me my lunch box I left on our store.

"You left it again." Sooyoung said before her eyes landed on the woman in my bed.

"I didn't know you're hiding your woman here all this time." This freak fakes her cry like I'm betraying her for hiding something but truth to be told I am betraying her because I was hiding this guest of mine from everybody.

"Thank you Soo." I shooed her away and forcely pushed her outside my home before she questioned me alot, thankfully, the woman didn't say a thing or I'll be dead.

"You owe me a story." Sooyoung wink at me when she's already outside and left because she's still on duty and ride her bike.

"Are you my wife?" The woman asked as she already stood while leaning on the wall for support, she's still weak and injured.

"Don't force yourself." I quickly stand beside her and help her to get on the bed and sit.

"Tell me." She glares at me.

"Ah, ah." I didn't know what to say, do I have to lie?

"Is she your new woman?"

"WHAAAAT? NOOOO?!!" I crossed my hands and form an "X" as I felt disgust by her false assumption with me and my friend Sooyoung.

"Are you not telling me? huh?" She's goddamn stubborn like before. She leans closer at me when our face was inch closer. I blushed with the proximity as I gasp when her forehead made contact with mine as she glares at me like she's killing me in her mind.

"Speak." I gulped and clear my throat before I took courage to answer her.

"Yes, you're my wife."

To be continued.