15

"Are you sure that Lady Seohyun already dead from the accident together with her wife?" Head Minister Jang called the culprit after they planned for months to remove Lady Seohyun out of the picture so they could easily smoothly get on their way through the throne.

"I confirmed it in my own eyes and those actual photos I send to you was freshly captured from the scenes." Head Minister Jang evilly smile behind the phone call from the other line.

"Send the money in my account since my job was already done Minister Jang." The culprit negotiates with the wicked Minister.

"You have my words." The line went off before the evil Minister called his secret assassin.

"You already know it just go and don't let anyone knows about it please don't leave any evidence." After the royal order from the Head Minister, the assassin with his good built went off from the palace chamber to accomplish the mission.

"You sly trash ordering me around about your money you didn't know how I works in a most dirty way." The cold tea became tasty and warm when it reaches his throat but before he could smoothly digest it, the liquid turns into an enemy inside his stomach and coughs repeatedly with a blood spilled from his mouth, he slowly crawled on the floor searching for other presence and he's grateful when someone enters the chamber with a loud thud.

"Oh, it's only you Head Minister Jang." The evil presence smirks at how he witnessing the old nobleman's struggling on his own for life. The pregnant silence occured the chambers with a lifeless body holding the foot of Minister Jang's murderer.

"What an old filthy trash you are playing your dirty tricks with me, huh? How shameless person you are Minister." Lord Seo kicked off the cold hand of the Head Minister before he searched inside the chamber alongside the assassin who received the order and betrayed his master.

"We must take the all the evidence about Prince Jongin's daughter so that no one would knows about her before the ceremony and please take good care and saves my daughter Seohyun, Yuri." The Lord cried on the assassin's foot after hearing about the incident awhile ago.

"If I initiate the plan earlier it wouldn't happen to my daughter." The Lord said.

"Don't worry about your daughter my Lord she's in the safe hand." Reassuring her new master, Yuri helps the Lord to send him outside the chamber and clean the mess they've made.

------

"Is she okay Dr. Kim?" Sunny felt useless when she came on time at the crime scene of Seohyun's car accident.

"Don't worry we already running test on her but for the meantime she's sleeping inside her ward." Dr. Kim Hyoyeon checks the status and tells Sunny about it. She's the Seo household family doctor who serves them for years and she knew Sunny.