10

"So first we need to buy enough supplies for our house." TaeYeon said while looking down at their list of things.

"I need to find job and Sooyoung says call me the number she gave before she left." She said.

"I have enough money with me." Tiffany looked for her purse and shows it to TaeYeon.

"IT'S A FREAKING GOLD MIYOUNG AND NOT AN ORDINARY MONEY!" TaeYeon whispered at her wife.

"But it isn't enough for me besides I could easily spend billions for a month when I'm still a Queen." Tiffany honestly said.

"But you married an ordinary peasant and lived with me without any luxury." TaeYeon felt sad that she couldn't give Tiffany a good future.

"No worries we should start spending money wisely and besides you're the most important for me and stays with me." The Queen peck her wife's lips and happily skipped into the supermarket leaving TaeYeon in awe.

"She's so lovely." TaeYeon muttered and followed her wife.

"She's too good for me." She added.

------

"Ahhh, I'm so exhausted!" Tiffany lazily sat on their old made couch when they got home holding their grocery bags.

"Just rest and sleep." Her wife followed behind taking all the grocery bags with her and proceed to the kitchen.

"I'll cook our dinner for us." TaeYeon putting all the bags at the top of their simple kitchen table.

"Yes please make something delicious." Tiffany yells and started to doze off on the couch.

"She's sleepy after eating too much." TaeYeon shook her head and smile as she heard the loud snores coming from the lazy Queen.

"What's the menu tonight?" TaeYeon thought about the dish she will cook for tonight.

------

"Make sure she will fall for you." Prince Nichkhun instructed gisaeng for her first mission to find the Queen.

"I will my Prince." Sooyeon peck his lips before she finished her make-up.

"You will report everything for me." The Prince added as he sat on the bed naked.

"Is everything ready?" The gisaeng asked.