14

NHK COMPANY

"It's white day today did you get something for your boyfriend?" A group of female employees buzzing not too far from TaeYeon's desk as they mentioned "White Day" it's kind of occasion like Valentine's day in South Korea and she had no idea that's it was today so that explains why Tiffany became sulky and whining awhile ago but she just shrugged it off since the deadline of her proposal was today.

"So that's why she's having a tantrums I should've known." TaeYeon slap her face in annoyance and groans on her desk thank goodness she already submitted the proposal so she fixed her things to went outside and buy something for her wife until she was stopped by her co-workers.

"Miss Kim there's an error in the proposal, Mr. Han already checked and some clauses aren't include and some must be removed asap by today at 3:00 p.m." The male employee handed the folders contains of her proposal and she almost bang her head into her desk from annoyance. She was pissed off about the mistakes and how Mr. Han was being perfectionist on his work when he herself was always slacking off, she indeed heard it from other employees of the company.

"Just great Tiffany will surely make me sleep on the couch tonight." TaeYeon groans and review the documents before she started fixing some errors.

6:00 P.M.

TaeYeon finally breathes some fresh air outside after she submitted the proposal personally to Mr. Han and it has been approved immediately and handed it to Miss Jung for her to finalized. She heard her stomach grumbling since she haven't eaten her lunch because she's too immersed on the proposal and now she decided to buy her simple meal on her way home but also didn't forget to buy something for Tiffany, of course it's a must instead she encounter hell Fany later. She silently hums her favorite song as she walked her way into the nearby flower shop and bought a bouquet of pink tulips and grabbed some light snacks as well.

"TaeYeon?" She looked at the voice from behind and spotted a familiar person. Her boss who keeps hitting on her even inside their office.

Great. Just great. She smile awkwardly but her inner self want to runaway leaving the lady boss who waves at her and winks too.

"Are you free today?" Her boss asked and before she could answer a group of NHK employees crowded them together.

F*ck is there a company occasion today? She curses before one of the employee pulled her arm and forcefully dragged her.

"We we're having a night party today and you will join us since tomorrow is Saturday!" The employee happily screams like a mad woman and TaeYeon felt uncomfortable and senses something bad will also happen later.

"Hey! What's this?" A male employee noticed the bouquet she's holding and everyone whistles happily and looked at Miss Jung and back to TaeYeon since no one knows about her as a married woman.