13

"Why do you want me to seduce Kim TaeYeon?" Sooyeon asked after she went into Prince Nichkhun's penthouse. Well, he planned everything and the executives from NHK company also knew about their boss plan and they cooperates with him well together with Sooyeon to be appointed as the Head Department where TaeYeon was assigned.

"I want Tiffany to leave that woman in her own will and come back to me so I gave you this mission because I trust you Sooyeon." Prince Nichkhun pours the red wine on their glasses before they tossed for Sooyeon's first day of mission.

"She's innocent and too naive about meddling into the Queen's life." Sooyeon stated after she drunk her wine.

"So you must do your job well or I will not get the throne from Tiffany." Prince Nichkhun retorted.

"What's your next move? I trust you it would be something extravagant that Tiffany will be the one crawl back into my arms herself." The Prince just laughed.

"You'll see what can I do to her." Sooyeon smirked.

"I can't wait for the good news." They both tossed their drink.

------

"Where are you going Seo?" Yoona asked her wife whose fixing her make up and already on her business attire.

"It's an urgent call from the royal palace and I'm in need to immediately attend the council meeting." Lady Seohyun calmly said after she wears the other pair of her golden earrings.

"Urgent call? Do you think it has something to about the Queen's replacement?" Yoona was very suspicious from the frequent council meeting and makes her wife more exhausted these past few days.

"It's something serious I guess because of the missing Queen since the traditional ceremony will be held in 2 days left." Lady Seohyun sighed.

"But still there's no sign of Tiffany." She added.

"Do you want me to get involve now?" Yoona sat up and approach her wife on their dressing table.

"No I don't want you to be hurt and besides I still can handle it." Seohyun assures her wife and Yoona pulled the lady into her warm embrace.

"Don't tire yourself too much love." Yoona kiss her wife's forehead before she captures her lips.

"Thank you for being here with me." Seohyun smile lovingly at Yoona.

"It's an honor to be with you my Lady."

------