21

AT THE HORVEJKUL RESIDENCE

"Capture and keep them all in the interrogation area and some of their followers will be put in jail." Yuri Kwon wearing her Commander's robe hanbok engraved with the Kim's household symbol and the royal guards surrounded the Horvejkul household.

"What is the meaning of this?" Lord Horvejkul struggled with the palace guards as he was strangle by them while facing Yuri Kwon.

"You are under the arrest under the accusations of treachery, rebellion against the royal Kim family and the murder case of Seo household." Yuri Kwon shows the warrant of arrest directly from the palace given by Lady Seohyun since she held the strong proofs against the Horvejkul.

"WHAT THE!!??" The old nobleman was being harshly pulled by the palace guards out from his chamber followed by the members of the family alongside their maids while they keep on searching inside the Horvejkul palace mansion.

"We found something Commander Kwon." One of the palace guard informed while holding something on his hand.

"Keep it all the useful evidence everywhere." Commander Kwon orders following Lord Horvejkul and the whole household outside.

"And keep on searching before the ceremony started on morning." The palace guards bowed at her before Yuri Kwon left with the Horvejkul.

------

AT THE ROYAL COUNCIL MEETING

"We will now appointed Lady Seohyun to be the head royal minister of the council." Everyone clapping their hands together as the majority decided who will take the position of the late Minister Jang who also entitled as the "palace traitor" alongside with the Horvejkul's.

"Thank you for trusting me everyone." Lady Seohyun respectfully bowed at them while they were still clapping their hands cheerfully for gaining the trust of the royal advisors, scholars and ministers.

"Finally, the reign of the Kim's will be alive and everything will be back into normal." One of the minister said while the others nod in approval.

"The future Queen will arrive by late afternoon with former Queen Tiffany." Lady Seohyun bluntly said made everyone gasped in surprise hearing the former Queen's name whose under punishment of deceiving the whole nation.

"What will we do about her case?" One of them bravely asked the newly appointed Head Minister.

"Let the Queen give her orders but if I will be ask regarding her case, I must hear her explanation first before we give her the punishment." Everyone nodded before Lady Seohyun dismissed the council meeting.

"Are you really okay your Majesty?" The former court lady assisted the pregnant noblewoman from her seat as she leads them outside the council palace hall.

"Morning sickness." She's indeed pregnant with her first child and she's beyond happy that she conceive a baby and fulfilled Yoona's wish for them but unfortunately her other half couldn't be joining them until the unborn child grow up.

"Let's get you rest." Sunny offers and the Lady obeys her demand yet she's nervous and excited meeting her niece and the future Queen.

"How's Commander Kwon?" The Lady asked while they're heading into her chamber.

"She already arrested the Horvejkul but Prince Nichkhun wasn't even there." The intense feeling inside Lady Seohyun's chest bothered her alot because the traitor Prince was still around somewhere and might cause huge conflict on them.