19

"We gathered all the evidence of treacherous against the Horvejkul household and his other secret alliances." Lord Seo secretly kept all their evidence since the Crown Princess were safely hidden by Sunny.

"I will update you again Lord Seo." Sunny called from the other line and informed about Seohyun's stable condition, the Lady was resting on her ward while Yoona still no response and hurts her wife deeply yet she stayed positive on the situation. She needs to meet her long lost niece immediately before the ceremony and take the evidence from its hidden place.

"Thank Goodness she's safe." Lord Seo felt the burden suddenly uplifts from his chest when her heard the good news.

"I will attend Lady Seo for now." Sunny informed.

"Okay call me immediately if something happen again." The line already cut off by Sunny who attends Lady Seohyun.

*knock*

"Who's there?" The Lord hollered but nobody response so he stood up and check outside.

"Argh." Someone from behind stabbed the Lord while all of the maids who attended the head of the household already slayed by Prince Horvejkul order.

"You're a Horvejkul." The Lord saw his murderer and spotted the unique snake symbol of the said household before he fell and died immediately because of the deep wounds on her chest that pierces his heart.

"What a poor old man?! I think you need to well enough rest and should sleep forever." Prince Nichkhun spit on the dead body of Lord Seo before he and his loyal ops followed making sure that no one in the household were still alive.

"There's nothing in here so where did those evidence hidden?" The Prince Nichkhun angrily yells when they found nothing inside the large palace of Seo household.

"DON'T STARE AT ME AND JUST FREAKING SEARCH THE WHOLE HOUSEHOLD UNTIL YOU FOUND THAT EVIDENCE!!!!!!" The loyal ops scattered finding the evidence against the Horvejkul and he's afraid that the whole of his household will be arrested on the day of the ceremony also it might affect their good reputations in public.

------

"How long I must stay here Sunny?" The Lady was bored to death as she recovered fast but still checking her results everyday if she will allow to go home while Yoona whose still unstable and unconscious getting a hold of her life inside the Intensive Care Unit.

"After 2 days we can meet her." Sunny was more worried about Sooyoung and TaeYeon's condition from her hidden place yet she still had no any news from the royal palace status after his call from Lord Seo.