17

"We already know about the real Princess identity." Lord Seo informed his alliances whose also a member of the royal council.

"Do you think we could make it before the ceremony will start?" Minister Lee asked as they gathered for a secret meeting.

"Since Head minister Jang was already dead the royal affair will be appoint a new head on the day of the ceremony." Minister Lee gathered information secretly and the high possibility of Minister Seohyun will be appointed as the head.

"But my daughter was still in coma after the incident, I doubt she couldn make it on time of the ceremony and the coronation." Lord Seo contacted by Sunny regarding Seohyun and Yoona's condition and since they had been in coma for 3 days, the recovery will take more time.

"Yuri?" Lord Seo called his loyal servant whom he treated as his own child alongside Seohyun.

"Yes my Lord." The said person bows her head in respect as she enters the meeting room of the royal ministers.

"Follow the address that Sunny gave me this is where my daughter confine." Yuri nodded and took the information before she quickly went off with Lord Seo's permission.

"I hope Minister Seo will woke up soon." They all knew that if they didn't found the Crown Princess and Minister Seo will not attend the ceremony, they will be in deep trouble since their opponents will take advantage against them.

"For now, I need to find the Princess in person and bring her into the Palace as soon as possible." Lord Seo's headache when there's too many problem occurs when the ceremony will be held at the Palace hall.

"I will accompany you Lord Seo." Minister Lee volunteers before they dismissed the secret meeting together with their alliances.

------

"They will meet the Crown Princess personally." The secret spy from Lord Seo's alliance went to Lord Horvejkul's household to inform him.

"I will send my men to follow them and I think we should stop meeting secretly since it wad too risky we might be caught by our enemies." Lord Horvejkul already called his son to get back into the Palace before the ceremony.

"Yes Lord Horvejkul." The old man gave his spy a huge amount of money that was enough to buy a hectares of land in South Korea.

"Here."

"Thank you so much."

"I'll make sure Nichkhun will marry the Crown Princess as soon as possible and the former Queen Tiffany will face her punishment for making us looks like a fool." Lord Horvejkul called the Hwang's household to explain their reasons why they hide about Tiffany's real identity as an adopted child of the Late King Hwang.