24 (The Last Chapter)

After a few months of TaeYeon's reign as the newly crowned Queen, the nation along with the royal palace lived peacefully and happily, Lady Seohyun as her royal advisor and the head minister of the council has never been so proud of her niece for being humble and kind to everybody knowing she had lived her life in poverty. She was even lectured by TaeYeon herself for the unusual traits of a poor people such as eating leftover food, not wearing so expensive clothes and even strolling in the Han river when she released her stress, Seohyun was now on her last month of pregnancy expecting the child will be born soon and the Queen was overly protective over her unborn niece, she even offered her aunt to let loose for awhile as she handles the council alongside with her wife Tiffany. Speaking of her wife, they've been announced their marriage and all the citizens of her nation gave them blessings and accepted the fact that Tiffany serves her own nation started out from community service accompanied by Commander Kwon through helping out poor people even put an ordinance that they will pay half of the amount of taxes they usually pays before. Tiffany proves herself to everyone that she's very apologetic towards her issue, Lady Seohyun also accepted her back and appointed her as the royal administrator of finance, she monitored the expenses to avoid the corruption inside. As for Sunny, she got back on service for being a court lady not a long time ago after got depressed from SooYoung's death, she manage to helped herself and Lady Seohyun has been supported on her treatment accompanying her everyday on the weekly appointment, the latter has been grateful towards the Queen and her aunt for being a supportive people around her also Tiffany befriended her as well and regarding about Prince Nichkhun, he committed suicide by hanging himself inside the jail and the Queen also discovered about her former boss, Sooyeon's murder case, she felt broken over the tragic news that the former gisaeng experience on the hands of the evil Prince. The Queen ordered to stripped off the royal title from the Horvejkul household for being related to the royal family and even took all the properties from the Prince Nichkhun's father and his relatives due to their corruption filed cases against them before, the reigning Queen reviewed the mentioned case and immediately taken action from the court under Chief Courtlady Sunny, the head minister together with the royal council approved the cases to be open as well. The money they've been collected from the Horvejkul offers to the needy and poor to lived their life well with the help of the married royal couple, they've been working in an organization where they helped the poor, TaeYeon herself enjoys the community service with her wife, they even organized a school that caters young kids for free, the couple talked about conceiving a child for them and even discussed with Lady Seohyun who strongly agree with Tiffany's proposal that she will be the one carrying their child, the Queen thought twice before they received her "YES" from her and now they're having daily appointment on their royal physician and started to process as soon as possible. After a few more tries, Tiffany screamed happily when she stares at the pregnancy test kit showing two angry red lines early in the morning when TaeYeon was still fast asleep on their king-sized bed on their chamber, they announced the Queen's wife pregnancy and everybody were happily cheers for the royal married couple and for the good health of their unborn child.

"YOUR MAJESTY!!!!!" The Queen had startled when her aunt screams unusually loud halting her work because Lady Seohyun might been giving birth right now.

"Coming Aunty! Call Doctor Hyoyeon immediately!" The Queen ordered and quickly runs over the pregnant woman who sat on her own desk working with something.

"The water broke!" The Lady was truly in great pain from her labor while the Queen carried her on the makeshift bed inside her royal office.