12

"You look so awesome!" Tiffany complimented after she helped her wife fixing her attire for the first day of her job after she was hired as a project consultant last week on a high-profile NHK company.

"You mean handsome?" TaeYeon smirks before she stole few kisses from her wife's soft pinkish lips.

"Is your boss a woman?" Tiffany asked suspiciously.

"No." Lie. Because TaeYeon knows it would be safe if she hides the truth about her boss since she's confident that Tiffany wouldn't interfere on her job especially if it's an high-profile company that no one could easily pass inside the company if you had no permission or appointment from an employee who works in NHK.

"Do you know any brief information about his background?" Tiffany bombarding more questions that she never knew how to answer all of them since she haven't met her boss yet.

"I'm just meeting her today." TaeYeon answered nonchalantly.

"Her? You say it's a he?" Tiffany arch her brows as she glares at her wife who gasped in surprise.

"Did I said it's a her? Oh no it seems like I already had an Alzheimer's now." TaeYeon shrugged and awkwardly laughs made Tiffany smells something more suspicious on her wife's sleeves.

"Shit! I'm gonna be late Miyoung ah!" TaeYeon avoids the topic quickly and glance at her watch looking so panic and surprise because she might caught on a traffic since her company was gonna be a long ride from home.

"Here take your lunchbox!" Tiffany handed her wife's lunch for later and TaeYeon gladly took it and kissed her lips before she left.

"Thank you baby you're the best!" TaeYeon cheerfully yells from outside after she left their home and Tiffany remains silence.

"Be sure you're not gonna lie into my face or else I will kick your fat ass infront of your freaking boss!" Tiffany whisper with her arms crossed into her chest watching her wife suspiciously.

------

NHK COMPANY

"Sure it's a very hectic schedule on my first day." TaeYeon sighed and stretches her aching back and arms after she already got herself into her first intense meeting with her team yet she still haven't seen her boss.

"Good job in your first day Kim!" Her colleague cheerfully said before they fist bump into each other.

"I like here it has a very friendly environment!" TaeYeon whispered.