11

FLASHBACK

"Sorry if I had to let you on this mission Sunny since I've been watched everywhere I went there's someone following me behind so I had to bring Captain Yoona with me." Lady Seohyun was very careful meeting the court lady Sunny who works under the late Prince Jongin whose also her uncle.

"My faith and loyalty towards the late Prince Jongin had never been changed and same to you my Lady even if it's cost my life." Sunny says while bowing her head down.

"You're such a great friend to us and I'm too grateful towards your loyalty like we didn't deserved someone like you." Lady Seohyun was touched by the court lady's words of sincerity about her strong loyalty on their royal family.

"I'm willing to do anything for you." Sunny stated before a sleeping infant wrapped in a golden silky cloth with the symbol of royal Kim fanily was passed safely into her arms.

"Take her away with you so no one will ever find out her whereabouts since she's in danger inside the palace." Lady Seohyun pleaded the lady whose above shocked from the precious child in her arms.

"She's Kim TaeYeon, the only child of my uncle Prince Jongin and aunt Sujin." Lady Seohyun explained and got a nod from the court lady whose getting serious after she heard something not far from their spot.

"I will escape immediately here since it's too dangerous if you still outside Lady Seo." Sunny warns and before they got caught by someone she quickly went off outside the palace.

"Captain Yoona's waiting for you near the Hanso river but please protect her." Lady Seohyun ordered before she was caught by the old man Lord Horvejkul and the father of Prince Nichkhun.

"What are you doing here Lady Seo?" He asked the lady whose aware of his presence before she politely bowing her head to pays respect into him.

"Good evening Lord Horvejkul for I am just taking some fresh air after a long tiring council conference today." Lady Seohyun lied and the old man looks like he buying her alibi.

"You're doing a good job at the conference and maybe you got promoted to enter the council as the Royal Minister." Lord Horvejkul praises the beautiful Lady and Seohyun could only thanks him.

"Thank you my Lord." Seohyun said.

"Well then see you on the next council meeting and at the ceremony of the newly appointed Ministers." Lord Horvejkul left the nervous Lady Seohyun.

"Good timing that we didn't caught." She sighed in relief as she saw the old Lord went back into his residence.

"Tomorrow is the coronation of the Crown Prince from the Hwang household to be the newly appointed King." She remembers that she needs to be there and attend the ceremony together with Yoona but in a different group of nobles.