5

The days went passed so smoothly between Taeyeon and the Queen whom still on her amnesia state but what they don't know is the status of the nation without Tiffany ruling it and it's odd since no one ever tried to search for their Queen. Well, get back from the weird couple, they'll spend happy times together by Taeyeon teaching her so-called wife about how to grew crops in the backyard, cooked healthy meal, buy something in the market, how to do business and earned money from them. Taeyeon stopped stealing for money and worked for a decent job that will cover up their daily expenses and necessities, she's happy with the arrangement and everyday she went home with a smile on her face when her wife hugged and kissed her after work, Sooyoung noticed the sudden changes from her friend and she's happy as well when Tiffany came into Taeyeon's life she even visited them sometimes and brought something for the couple.

TAEYEON POV

"Are you really going to work today? I thought it's your day off today?" I saw my wife's frown as I prepare my working bag and get ready for work. I promise today we will go to the market together but problem occurs when my boss asked me to come in my workplace since we're shorthanded from labor and few of the employees had to leave for today and I couldn't say no to work since I'm the one my boss trusted. I felt sorry for Miyoung since she was very excited last night and now I'm here leaving for work, I tried to persuade her but it'll never work and she continue giving me her cold shoulder, I lost my patience but my wife's happiness is important too but I couldn't risk to lose my job since it's the thing I can support our daily needs. I sincerely apologized to her but she's quite a stubborn and throws daggers on me, I felt scared at her and all I can do is stare at her beautiful face even though she's literally mad at me or I can make it up on her later at night, she didn't accept my promise on the other day and couldn't risk her feelings getting hurt from me, she's so overly dramatic but what can I do I had to follow my boss order or I'll get fired by now so I let her be until I come back home later.

"I'm sorry Miyoung-ah I had to leave for work and I hope you extend your patience on me, forgive me I promise I'll make it up for you." I properly bid goodbye into my wife but she totally ignores me as I stepped outside our home. I sighed heavily knowing how to make it up with her later until I reach my workplace and worked hard to earn us more money for the household.

TIFFANY POV

Why do I felt betrayed? I know I don't have to act overly dramatic towards a small things becaise it's too childish but she already promise me that we will go together and now she left for work because her boss called her for an urgent matters instead of spending time with her wife? Who am I to her? Am I some kind of her slave or something? I felt my cheeks burn from ftustrations as I cook food for us later but I didn't forget to scan for the menu that we will buy together and I decided to go alone in the market and buy them all, I sighed. Why am I being like this? Do I love her that much? I blushed from the thoughts that maybe Taeyeon might do something later at night? I felt my cheeks burn from embarrassment as I'm thinking about dirty thoughts clouded my mind before I bumped into someone and quickly apologized but instead of leaving me behind I was being dragged by few mens in black suit and I knew to myself I'm being kidnapped, I tried to fought them but useless since they were stronger than me but what really surprise me when the other man yelled at me calling me "Our Queen" and something like "Be careful with her" before everything went black.

NO ONE POV

Taeyeon welcome their home in silence and found nothing else inside even the trace of her wife is nowhere to be found. She felt something odd and began to panic before calling Sooyoung for help, she tells everything about Miyoung that she found her unconscious and someone might be looking for her out there, she's afraid Miyoung will leave her and realize she might have a lover somewhere else, Sooyoung felt her heart breaks when she found her friend literally cried on her knees when she tells them, she felt sorry for her but she as well had no idea where is Miyoung and promise her friend to look for her tomorrow morning or report on the police station about her real identity after a few minutes Taeyeon fell asleep from crying hard. Sooyoung decided to stay by her and open the small television, she look for entertainment until a news channel appeared with Miyoung's face on it, her mouth wide open when the news says "The Queen was finally found!" before her eyes dropped on Taeyeon's sleeping figure whether she will tell her and wake up her friend or stay silent and let Taeyeon ask her.

"Oh my god, Miyoung is a Queen? Who the hell is Taeyeon's wife?" Sooyoung is very confuse whether to tell the truth on her friend about Miyoung's real identity or not. She hardly think about it but it will shock her friend but she needs to know the truth that this person was a lost Queen of the nation and not a simple commoner who will marry and lived with an ordinary person like her friend. Her mind is completely in chaos but she needs to tell her and she's ready to spill the tea on Taeyeon.

To be continued.

Queen's Maiden (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें