7

"How can I escape when there's so many guards out there?" Tiffany think about a plan to escape from the chamber until her eyes landed on something she noticed, a hardly recognized door on her room maybe someone's using it for other purpose.

"I was totally fit exactly here." She open the door and entered.

"Need more time to escape from here but surprisingly I was fitted exactly here." She's proud of herself but she always used it whenever she wanted to escape her Queen's task every now and then, she secretly asked a famous architect for help and kept it as their secret from the King that she wanted to install a secret passages inside her room so that's the history of one of her secret doors.

"Tada!" Tiffany stepped out from the secret passage and she's already on the far backyard of the chamber. She swiftly avoided the guards who patrols around the area before she jumped on the lowest roof and over the wall.

"Finally." She runs quickly so she wouldn't be caught and went to the nearby bus station.

------

"Prince Nichkhun?" One of the maids was surprise by the arrival of the Thai prince who appears to check on the Queen's condition.

"Why are you so nervous did something ever happen here when I'm gone?" Prince Nichkhun stated before a Eunuch speak.

"The Queen is missing again."

"WHAT. ARE. YOU. ALL. SERIOUS?" Prince Nichkhun yelled at them for not doing their job right and let the Queen escape from them.

"WHAT. ARE YOU. DOING. FIND. HER. RIGHT. NOW.!!!" He angrily screamed at them and all of the servants and guards pulled out to find their runaway Queen.

"She's too annoying!!" Prince Nichkhun pulled his hair in annoyance when the news of the Queen escape from them again.

"Bring me my wine!?!" The Prince ordered angrily shouting at the royal Queen's servants.

------

The Queen hardly escape from her capturer but thankfully the bus already arrived and she quickly jumped inside and for now she's safe and sound but she had to meet with TaeYeon so badly she misses her wife very much and as she watched that she's nearing at the place and the bus halts on the station, she swiftly stepped out and find her away into her newly found home.

"TaeYeon?" Tiffany half yelled when she found none inside so she searched for her wife.

"Miyoung?" TaeYeon appears from the backyard as she continue planting on her little farm.

"Is that really you?" TaeYeon felt everything wasn't true and her eyes lied to her but Tiffany grabbed her wrist and went inside their home packing up their things together.

"We need to hide somewhere else." Tiffany hurriedly packed their stuffs before she pulled her wife with her.

"Don't asking too much but please trust on me with this TaeYeon, okay?" The short woman could only nod and follow her wife.

"Do you know a place where to hide?" Tiffany asked.

"We have to go with my parents empty old home far away from here." TaeYeon shortly replied before they went to Sooyoung's home.

"Hey TaeYeon? What's up?" Sooyoung greeted her.

"Soo, I need you have to send us on my parents old home." TaeYeon begged at her friend.

"But you don't want to be there ever since your parents died." 

"But me and my wife badly need it."

"The Queen's with you?" Sooyoung's eyes widen when she noticed Tiffany patiently waiting outside biting her lips from nervousness. Sooyoung already told her friend about Tiffany's identity and real status but she accepted it freely.

"She's truly a Queen." Mesmerized by the Queen's beauty she stunned on the spot.

"We need to hurry, Soo."

"Sorry, okay c'mon." Sooyoung pulled her friend and they found her old pick up truck, she open the driver's seat while the couple quickly jumped at the back and Sooyoung started the engine before they off to go.

"I need a better and clearer explanation afterwards when we arrive at your place.

"I'll explain later."

"Don't worry everything will be fine." TaeYeon held her wife's hand to ease her worry before Tiffany's lips curve upwards.

"Thank you Tae."

"Just sleep for awhile."

"Okay." Tiffany sleep at her wife's lap while TaeYeon singing her a lullaby before she fell asleep.

To be continued

PS. Sorry for the short update.