6

"Where am I?" Tiffany consciously open her eyes after she felt comfortable now. She found herself on a bed but with her clothes on.

"You're already awake." An old man greeted her.

"Our Queen." The people surrounded her cried while saying "Queen" at her.

"Who are you? Take me home now, my wife will be waiting at me." Tiffany felt scared from them and it made her too uncomfortable.

"Your Highness, you don't remember us?" One of the royal maid asked.

Tiffany just shook her head while curiously looking each them maybe she could recognized them but unfortunately she couldn't.

"We will help you remember everything." The Eunuch said.

"I have a wife so I need to go home." Tiffany stubbornly said.

"Forget everything outside." A gorgeous and handsome appeared from nowhere wearing a prince outfit.

"Prince Nichkhun." Everyone in the chamber bowed at him while Tiffany looked at him in annoyance.

"I'm the Thai Prince Nichkhun, the one whom you marry tomorrow." The Prince smirked at her.

"Forget about me and let me go!" Tiffany yelled without respect at the Prince.

"Your Highness." Her personal Eunuch said.

"Leave me alone, I'm not your Queen maybe you're just mistaken me with someone else."

"You will not leave the kingdom unless I say so." The Prince ordered.

"Don't let the majesty leave her chamber or I'll beheaded all of you." Nichkhun finally said before he completely left Tiffany in awe.

"I must tell Taeyeon." Tiffany thought.

To be continued.

Note:

Sorry for the short update.

With Love,

chocomint89