16

Court Lady Sunny stayed at the hospital until Lady Seohyun and Yoona recovered and thankfully her friend Lady Kim Hyoyeon who works as a resident doctor and she's TaeYeon's distant cousin, her father was Late Prince Jongin's cousin gave her permission to stay for awhile. They both met when Lady Seohyun introduced Hyoyeon to her when she's still working as a lady court and after she escaped from the palace with the only Princess, she keep the child safe and brought into Sooyoung's family's household which was a distant relatives of her and she hides herself when Lord Horvejkul keep an eye on her and lost contact with the Choi's and later on, she found out that Head Minister Jang murdered the family while Sooyoung and TaeYeon escaped the scenes, hide themselves and lives by their own and she had no idea where they lived but she rather kept herself away from them so that Princess TaeYeon would be safe and her as strong faith that Sooyoung was there for her. She flew somewhere no one would found her but she kept watching Lady Seohyun instead and send her a letter secretly by the help of her friend Kwon Yuri who works as a spy under Head Minister Jang but immediately after a few months she stops sending them because the fear of being caught by their enemy so she lived in silence and changed her name as Sunkyu Lee.

"Here." Sunny woke up from thought when suddenly a presence sat beside her and hands her a hot cup of coffee.

"Thank you Lady Kim." She bowed.

"You're still too formal courtlady Sunny." The doctor laughs at her antics since they were friend, Sunny was still kind and obedient to everyone because she said that it's too awkward to remove the honorifics since she's just a low profile person who took by Prince Jongin's household as the Prince wife's personal maid, she's hardworking and her loyalty to the Kim family was too impressive, the Princess trained and educate her personality whenever they had leisure time and truly TaeYeon's late parents was so kindhearted people that Sunny would cherished till she died. She's loyal even to Lady Seohyun whose the Princess Sunji's favorite niece, she dedicated her life to the family who take good care of her since child even treated her as their own blood after her parents sold her to the wicked Lord Horvejkul but the Princess Sunji quickly took her instead.

"What are you thinking?" Dr. Hyoyeon asked before she drinks her coffee staring at Sunny's gloomy expression.

"I just thought about Princess Sunji who take good care of me." Sunny felt her heart broke when she found out that the Prince and Princess were murdered after she Lady Seohyun gave their only child for her to escaped and hides from the enemy inside the palace.

"My late aunt was such a beautiful person with a good heart, I hope her child will be as good as her." The doctor imagines the features of her lost cousin whom they never met after the tragic death of her Aunt Sunji and Uncle Jongin.

"I know the Princess has a good heart." Sunny defend and they both smile with each other.

"I hope we will find her as soon as possible before the ceremony and you know I will leave my ambition as a doctor just to enter the palace again if the Princess will be crown as the new Queen instead of Tiffany since everyone in the palace knew about the Hwang's household secret." Dr. Hyoyeon said.