18

"So, how long are we gonna stay here?" The three were settled inside Sunny's hideout where only Sooyoung knows.

"Until we meet Sunny." Sooyoung answered as she secured them inside without anyone noticed.

"Whose Sunny? Is she's TaeYeon's relatives too?" Tiffany's turn to asked the taller woman who sat on the chair across them. The house was simple and small even less furnitures in case Sunny will leave it if someone from the Palace enemies found her.

"She's the former Court Lady that Lady Seohyun entrusted TaeYeon and escaped out from the Royal Palace." The explanation made clearer to the married couple whose still in shocked and confused from the sudden situation.

"You can say that the Palace were after you Princess TaeYeon." The said person was surprise by what her friend Sooyoung called her just now.

"I'm not used to calling me like that Sooyoung ah please just call me like how you call me before." TaeYeon said awkwardly.

"But?!" The Crown Princess signal her and she immediately shuts her mouth.

"Are we okay with only TaeYeon?" Sooyoung nodded and sighed, Sunny might kill her afterwards if she disrespect the soon-to-be Queen.

"Guess we have to stay here for awhile Fany ah." TaeYeon caresses her wife's cheeks and gave her a peck on the lips.

"But please don't gave me a show of your disgusted affection!!!!" SooYoung snorted and suddenly left to find some food in the kitchen while the couple laugh at her.

"She's just jealous of me." The married couple continue their lovey dovey before they heard Sooyoung again.

"PLEASE HAVE SOME MERCY ON ME AND GO GET A ROOM!!"

------

The sunlight pierces the inside behind the curtain walls, the owner of the pale face slowly getting accustomed by the warmth brought by the beautiful sunshine but the body didn't cooperate with her supposed movement, she tried to move her finger until she succeeded. No voice came out from her mouth but a sore throat that kills the sound inside, she slowly open her eyes and saw nobody inside the room but a silence surrounded her. She felt sore all over he body and traumatic she encountered from the accident made her terrified and she remembers her wife who drives the wheels beside her wasn't here either, she wanted to call someone but how and why she's been left behind alone until the door slides open and court lady Sunny stepped inside holding a grocery bags on her hand.

"OMG! Lady Seohyun!" Finally, she was noticed and Sunny called out loud for the assistance of the nurses near her private ward and immediately check on her condition and status.

"She's fine and need some rest to recover fast but you need to keep an eye on her." The assigned doctor informed and Sunny as her guardian nodded.

"I know you will ask for your wife Yoona but you don't need to worry because she's already fine and resting on the other room." Sunny interrupted the patient's thought.

"Yoona is such a strong woman." Sunny added and Seohyun just small a little.

"Thank God she's alive." Seohyun thought and sighed silently.

"I'm grateful you're alive as well and I'm sorry for not responding you on the day of the accident, I was being watched and hunt by Lord Horvejkul's wingmen." Sunny explained.

"I hope Sooyoung keep the Crown Princess safe and well hidden, she's our only hope to rule the Kingdom peacefully and let the Horvejkul suffer." Sunny gritted her teeth and balled her fist at the thought of the Horvejkul who ruined her household as well as the whole nation and the late Prince Jongin.

"W-Water." Sunny heard Lady Seohyun's hoarse voice as she pointed at the bottled water from her grocery bag.

"Oh shoot! I almost forgot!" Sunny clumsily get the bottled water and gave to Lady Seohyun.

"I'm sorry Lady Seo!"

------

BREAKING NEWS: The identity of the dead body of a woman found from the Han river last Tuesday was finally revealed.

"Glad I already keep her mouth shut forever." Prince Nichkhun watched the TV making sure that nobody saw them on the incident area.

"I'll assure you your Highness that no one saw me and nobody's around the area when thrown the Sooyeon's body on the Han river." The black suit guy said when he smoothly accomplished his mission.

"Good and take the money it's nice to have a smooth transactions with you." The Prince pointed at the black suitcase infront of him before the guy took it and leave immediately.

"I'll make sure that the mysterious Crown Princess will fall into my hands." The Prince silently watched the TV and saw the medics lifted the body from the river and carried into the ambulance.

"Your Majesty, the Lord was here." His royal Eunuch informed before he let the door open and his father appeared.

"Father, I thought you're in Hyuntan?" The Prince asked his father.

"I will discuss something with you before I leave for Hyuntan." His serious tone made Nichkhun sat up straight and they discussed about the upcoming ceremony in the Palace and also the coronation of the next Queen.

------

"She's still sleeping Lady Seohyun." Sunny bring the lady on Yoona's private ward beside her room but still the woman was still sleeping peacefully after her successful operations last night. Since Seohyun couldn't be at peace if she didn't see her wife's condition and glad that Sunny agreed to see her for awhile since she needs a long resting on her bed so that she could attend the ceremonial event on the Palace and see her niece.

"I hope she will wake up soon." Seohyun stares at her wife's serene face and touches her pale cheeks, she spotted some bruises as well made her heart clenched in pain when she remembers the tragic accident.

"Don't worry she will wake up Lady Seo." Sunny consoles the Lady by touching her shoulder and gave her comforting words.

"Thank you so much Sunny for everything you've been through saving our family." Seohyun was grateful on her friend she didn't see for a long time.

"You're my family so it wasn't a mission but an obligation to protect you Lady." Sunny bowed at the lady whose warmly smiling at her and tears escape from her eyes.

"I would be forever grateful to you my friend Sunny." Seohyun said while hugging Sunny and cried on her.

"It's an honor for me that your household took me in and treats me fairly like your own blood." Sunny confessed.

"You will always be our blood." The two savored the moment and caught on each other's lives since they last get in touch.

"Thank you Lady Seohyun." Happy tears fell from Sunny's eyes as she hugged back Seohyun.

To be continued

P.S. Sorry for the short update ^^,

With Love,
chocomint89