Two: Pretty

We all arrive to our shared home after a short drive from the city office.

The home is huge and spacious in one of the richest areas of Seoul because... we can easily afford it. It is equipped with six bedrooms and four office rooms with special features like a gaming room, home theater, gym, and outdoor pool.

All entering the house, we walked directly into the open concept kitchen/dining/living area where we were greeted with the sound of screaming and laughter. There are toys, coloring books, and abandoned snacks all over the floor and Cinderella was playing on the large flat screen television in the living space. In front of the television laid an excessive amount of blankets and pillows piled together like a nest. On top of the mound of fabric were three boys, one huddled in the fetal position while the two others tackled him manically.

"Oh, God," I gasped at the chaotic sight.

"Jesus, Hobi," Yoongi groaned loudly, "You were supposed to stop them from destroying the house, not give them a free reign to destruction."

"I'm sorry!" the raven haired man yelled as he protected his head, "After I brought them home from their hair appointments they were so excited they went off the walls. All I could do was surrender!"

"Daddy!" a harmonious scream came from the two boys piled on top of Hoseok as they jumped from the mound of fabric and clumsily sprinted around couches and chairs to get to the group of men who had just entered the messy house; two in particular.

"Daddy! L-Like my hair?" the taller boy squealed as he slammed into Yoongi's chest with an unsurpassable bunny-toothed grin. His head was covered in a pink/red/purple toned fluff, much brighter than the raven locks he was sporting when we all left for work this morning.

"I love it, Kookie," Yoongi grinned at the boy, momentarily losing his strict disposition as he admired his young boyfriend's new, colorful hair.

"Mine's prettier!" a joyful squeak came from the short silver headed boy clinging to Jin's arm.

He looked looked up at the tall man with wide, hopeful eyes, "Isn't it pretty, daddy?"

"Yes, baby Chimmie," Jin smiled down at his small, expectant boyfriend.

"What a facade of cuteness," Hoseok grumbled as he stomped out of the living room and up to Namjoon, giving him a peck on the lips, "Don't you two try and pretend you weren't being demons a few seconds ago."

Both boys looked guiltily at the ground, attempting to avoid Jin and Yoongi's gaze. I grinned, happy at the fact I did not have a little that was needing scolding right now. This was strictly my hyungs' problem.

"Why were you two being so naughty for uncle Hobi after he was so nice to take you both to your hair appointments?" Jin said strictly, primarily addressing Jimin.

"We didn't mean to," Jimin mumbled back.

Hoseok snorted humorlessly, "That little instigator knew exactly what he was doing."

"Jimin," Jin said sternly as he addressed his mischievous boyfriend, "Why do you always have to start trouble?"

"I'm sowwy daddy," Jimmin pouted with his thick, plump bottom lip stuck out dramatically.

Everyone, including Jin, rolled their eyes. We all knew that was a big, fat lie.

"And Jungkook," Yoongi addressed the red haired boy who clung to his front, even more firmly than Jin, "Why did you follow Jimin's example if he was being bad? You know better than that."

He looked up at the older with wide, sorrowful eyes, "I know I d-did wrong, daddy... b-but Chimmie said we were having fun!"

I couldn't help feeling bad for the kid. Jimin was a bit of a monster from time-to-time... okay, allthe time, and Jungkook has such a soft personality. It was easy for the naughty little to take advantage of the house's bunny baby.