Twenty-Two: The Ex

Holy shiteu!

Little Girl is seriously over 60k views! I can't believe it!

Thank you to all vocal and silent readers. An extra special batch-o-love goes out to readers who follow my acct and are hyping up my other stories y'all the real MVPs.

Now, as a special present to you all, I've wrote some A+ DRAMA (that will last several chapters)—

{unedited}

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

I stood there like an idiot because I literally couldn't believe my eyes.

Baekhyun—my former little and boyfriend who stomped on my heart when he walked out on me—was here. Right in front of me...

What the fuck?

He looks almost exactly like I remember him, small and pretty. All except for his formerly brunette hair was not pastel pink. I have to admit the color suits him.

Why the hell does he have a duffle bag?

"Baekhyun?"

The delicate boy's head snaps up from staring at the ground when he hears me speak his name. A smile lights up his face when he sees me and he jumps up from his seat on the doorstep. He begins to run toward where mine stuck standing dumbly in the middle of the driveway, but stops short when he notices I'm not alone.

He stares for several extended seconds at the girl who's clutching my arm. The air fills with a thick tension. I see a flicker of something cross his eyes, it seems to be a combination of instantiations hate and pure rage, before it disappears.

"Baekhyun."

He looks quickly back at me and smiles once again.

"TaeTae," he practically coos my nickname. I feel my little girl's grip on my arm tighten.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"I-I—" the boy pauses, the smile slipping from his lips and his head hanging, "I... had nowhere else to go."

I cock my brow, "What does that mean?"

"Th-The guy I was living with kicked me out..." he mumbles.

I grit my teeth.

"And that brings you to my home why?" I practically growl.

"I came here because I had nowhere else to go! Not to any friends or relatives, and you know how my parents hate me because I'm gay," he looks up with shimmering eyes, "You of all people should understand that, Tae."

I realize he's trying to tug at my heartstrings now; to take advantage of my compassionate side. With the things he was texting me a week ago, I know his intentions are not near as innocent as they sound. My former little definitely has an alternative motive for showing up here today.

But damn if my defenses aren't torn down quickly by the tears in his eyes. I hate the feeling. It's the way he always got what he wanted from me when we were together...

It makes me feel like the same pathetic fool I was back then.

"...And this was my home for so long," he lets out a small sob, "I guess I just kind of missed it."

I snap out of my own thoughts and scoff, "Didn't seem that way when you left."

He frowns at my reply. I can see a flicker of irritation in his eyes. I'm sure he wasn't expecting me to make this such a difficult process; that I would open my arms for him immediately and just take him back. Like we could go right back to how things used to be.