Sixteen: Gucci

Sorry for the wait, I've got some nasty writer's block

But I wanted to send a sincere thank you to all the readers of this book! Whether you are someone who has waited since chapter one for every update to those who just found this story and read through every chapter to reach this one, you are all so special to me!

A special thanks to those who have checked out my other books and followed my account!

Love you all! :)

{unedited}

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

"Daddy!"

I groan.

"Dadda!"

I groan again.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! DADDY!"

I groan loud, but abruptly wake up when I'm suddenly smacked in the forehead.

"What the fuck!" I growl, my hand shooting up to cover the stinging skin on my face.

There is a gasp followed by a giggle, "Daddy TaeTae made a swear! Bad, Dadda!"

Opening my eyes, I glare in anger, but instantly soften when I see my little girl leaning over me. Her hair is up in a messy bun that is hanging haphazardly off the side of her head and bursting with curly fly-away hairs and still wearing my sweater she went to sleep in last night that's much too large for her in the first place.

Fuck, she's so fucking cute.

But also in big trouble.

I straighten my expression back into a displeased one and lift myself into a sitting position on the bed. My little girl is still looking at me with her wide, sparkling eyes and big smile, obviously not picking up on the fact that hitting her daddy is bad.

"Why did you hit Daddy?" I demand.

She looks at me, tilting her head in confusion, "But I was tryin' to wake Dadda up. You wouldn' wake up."

"Babygirl, I think you know hitting is never okay. It's not nice," I tell her and her face drops nervously.

"I didn' mean to h-hurt Daddy," she whispers regretfully, looking down at the sweater paws in her lap, "Baby is sowwy."

She begins to sniffle and I hate my sudden softness. In the past, I never would've cared if my littles started cry after doing something naughty; I truly lacked sympathy when punishment was required. Now, however, I'm having a terrible time trying to not just accept her apology and wrap her up in my arms so I can kiss her precious cheeks the rest of the day. But I can't just let physical outbursts slide.

I sigh, "I'm sorry, too, baby, but Daddy can't overlook hitting. You'll have to have a punishment to make sure you've learned your lesson."

Her face pales as larger drops of water begin to brim in her eyes, "B-But—I sowwy! Dadda, baby i-is sowwy!"

God, this is breaking my fucking heart.

"This is your first punishment, so I won't make it harsh," I say, standing firm, "Just fifteen minutes of corner time. You can do that, right babygirl?"

She purses her trembling lips together, but nods sorrowfully in agreement. I get off the bed, going to my closet to fetch a small footstool. I place the seat in the corner of the bedroom and beckon my little girl over, setting her down to face the wall.

"Sit here quietly and think about that you did. I will tell you when your time is up," I inform her before forcing myself to move away and focus on completing my morning routine in the bathroom... which I couldn't do.