Four: My Little Girl

"You're a little, aren't you?" I ask steadily, releasing her chin.

"How do you...?" she trailed off, bewildered at how someone could guess such an obscure secret.

"I know because I'm a caregiver," I smile softly down at her as I grab her hand, stroking her tender skin reassuringly.

Her eyes widen at my confession.

"Really?"

I nod, "Yes. Do you have a daddy?"

She looks down sadly at the ground and shakes her head.

"Is it hard taking care of yourself?" I ask.

With a quivering lip and brimming tears, she looks back up at me and nods slowly. It is easy to tell she hates being alone.

"Oh, babygirl," I coo while placing a hand on her fragile cheek, "Don't cry. Breathe for me."

I caressed her cheek with my thumb while I held her softly. My heart almost melted when she began to lean into my hand, accepting my touch.

We sat silently for several minutes, sitting in the back storage room on the massive pile of coffee beans. (Y/N) seemed to be calming down as she stared into my eyes.

I looked back at her, not shying away or acting nervous like I had been for several weeks. It was like our rolls had suddenly been reversed. Now I was kind and confident, and she was timid.

Was this our big/little dynamic?

A nervous knot clenched in my stomach at the thought. I have been focusing on getting a partner who was big 24/7, not a little.

But here I am. With a little. A little girl.I am bi-sexual, but have only had babyboys in my past relationships, never a babygirl. It was amazing how quickly and strongly I was pulled to her, though.

"(Y/N), Dal told me you were back here..." a man burst through the door and froze at the sight of the two of us sitting in the spilled coffee beans. He was dressed nicely so I assumed he was the owner of the café.

His face went red as he looked at (Y/N) and yelled, "What the hell is this?!"

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Ka!" she began to plead as she struggled to stand on the unstable beans, "It was an accident—"

"This is ridiculous, (Y/N)!" the man growled at the remorseful girl, "How did you manage to spill an entire bag of coffee beans? How fucking stupid are you?"

My eyes popped wide with anger as I jumped up from the ground and stood in front of the girl choking back tears.

"Don't you dare talk to her like that," I spoke steadily, but with a dangerous tone to my voice.

The boss looked me up and down lividly, "Who the fuck are you?"

"It doesn't matter who I am, you shouldn't talk to her like that. She just made a mistake," I growled back.

"I really don't care if it's a mistake. She's fired," the man sneered and turned toward the door to exit the storeroom.

I heard (Y/N) gasp behind me before she pushed me to the side and rushed after him.

"Please! Please, Mr. Ka!" she begged and sobbed, "I need this job! If you fire me, I'll be out on the street!"

He man paused at the door, sighing as he turned around to look at her with slight pity, "I'm sorry, (Y/N), but you're fired."

With that, he walked out the door and left (Y/N) in a crying mess.

I quickly walked up behind her, turning her around to wipe off her wet face.