Seven: Princess

I apologize this took so long. I couldn't find the words I wanted and didn't want to put out a shoddy product. 

Thanks for the support and understanding!

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

I lay in bed staring up at the ceiling.

Although its early in the morning I can't find it in myself to go back to sleep. It was hard enough for me fall sleep last night after what happened.

***

"I would like you to kiss me."

My little girl asks as she looks up at me innocently through her thick, dark lashes.

I felt my heart jump practically out of my chest at her request. Of course I wanted to kiss her, but this was moving more quickly than I had expected. It should make me happy, but it made me nervous more than anything.

I notice when her expression turns worried. I'm taking too long to answer and she's assuming that means rejection.

"O-Of course I will!" I spit out a little too overzealously when I realize it took me several more seconds than necessary to answer her wish.

She subtly grins as I slide myself closer on the bed until I'm right in front of her. My body was practically vibrating as my anxiety gave way to excitement when she stared up at me with her glimmering eyes.

I gently take her velvety cheeks in my palms, pulling her closer while I lean in. Her lids flutter shut just as our noses brush past one another and I close my eyes the moment before our mouths meet.

It feels nearly euphoric as our lips press against one another in a soft, sweet kiss. I keep things simple by minimizing any avid actions, knowing I could take this too far if I didn't control my baser instincts.

But I revel in our first kiss. Her lips supple like pillows. Her mouth sweet as honey.

I can see myself becoming easily addicted to her delicious taste...

***

And I was right.

I'm addicted. So fucking addicted. After one tiny kiss that lasted less than a minute.

All I can think about is her plush lips, her sweet mouth, her soft cheeks in my hands...

Here I am, more screwed than I was before. So much for taking it slow.

A small movement on the bed wakes me from my reverie. I look to the side to see my little girl squirming around on the sheets as she lays facing away from me.

No,we did not have sex. She just asked me to sleep with her.

After our kiss—ourmind-blowingkiss—my little girl asked me to stay with her for the night, telling me she was nervous being alone in a new place in the dark. And, of course, she fell asleep in a second flat after putting on a pair of her new pink silk pajamas, but I was up most of the night due her perfect, temping figure cuddled so close to mine.

I would never do anything without permission, but that isn't keeping my hormones from going crazy like a horny teenage boy's. My little girl is already an expert at driving my body insane.

With a louder groan the little rolls over so she is facing me, nuzzling her cheek into my shoulder. I couldn't help gazing down at her precious face because, God, she looks so cute. Her messy hair, plump, pink cheeks, and perfect full lips just made me want to coo.