Fourteen: Intruder

This jumped up to 4K views so quick! Much love to all my readers!

{unedited}

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

I leaned on the door frame quietly sipping the fresh coffee just dropped off by room service. The mellow hued early morning light was streaming through the bedroom's floor-to-ceiling windows, illuminating the room for me to see my sleeping angel perfectly.

It amazes me how gorgeous she manages be without doing anything. Curled around the plush white blankets, cuddled against a fluffy pillow, hair thrown out messily, cheeks squished and pink, and lips pouted. Pure perfection.

My little girl. The most perfect creature in existence.

She begins to wiggle around on the mattress, scrunching up her face and stretching her arms above her head. I watch adoringly as her lashes flutter open, eyes underneath heavy with sleep. Blinking a few times, she tilts searches the room before she spies me standing at the door.

"Tae," she mumbles tiredly, struggling to lift herself into a sitting position.

I grin setting my coffee down on the small white cart beside me and pushed it up to the edge of the bed. I pick up a tray tray filled with breakfast items on top of the cart, placing it down over my little girl's lap.

"Good morning, sweetheart. I ordered some breakfast."

She looks up at me with wide eyes and I have to hold in a chuckle of admiration at her wild mane of hair and rosy face.

"Eat with me?" she asks while driving straight for the latte I ordered, just the way she likes it.

I roll my eyes, "Fine."

I slide onto the bed, sitting on the opposite side of the tray. She smiles happily, scooping up some eggs and spooning them into my mouth. And so we went on with alternating bites—me, her, me, her...

"Is everyone worried we didn't come home last night?" she asked.

I swallow down my mouthful of food, "I texted everyone to let them know where we were. Apparently Jimin and Jungkook had a breakdown not knowing where we were."

She looks up at me with big, worried eyes and I chuckle, "Don't worry, Jin and Yoongi gave them ice cream and they calmed right down."

With a satisfied nod and smile, she turns back to the breakfast tray and tries the special almond croissant I'd ordered for her. I watch adoringly as she begins nibbling away at the sweet pastry like a happy bunny. I suddenly feel the electric bubbling within my heart once again while I continue to follow her every action.

Deep down, I know I'm in love. I have loved before. I was in love with my last little, but this is so different. With him, the love was intense and deep, but also chaotic, difficult, juvenile. With her—love is comfortable yet caring, dynamic, and passionate. The main thing my last relationship lacked was a sense of maturity and growth (ironic he left me because he didn't want to be little anymore), but I think my little girl would be able to fulfill my needs.

"Why are you staring at me?" she blushes, setting down the half-finished croissant when she notices me looking at her without blinking.

I grin coyly, "Oh, just admiring the little angel who's officially mine."

Her face turns even redder while she trying to avoid my playful gaze, busying herself with finishing her latte. When I notice her cup is empty—though she is still pretending to drink from it to avoid me—I snatch it away, placing it on the tray before grabbing the platter and moving it off the bed and setting it back onto the room service cart. With the space between the two of us now open I send her a mischievous smirk, which makes her gulp nervously. I lift myself onto my hands and knees, slinking slowly over her as she presses her back into the headboard behind her.