Thirteen: Scars

About the input on my next story ideas: I LOVE YOU FOR BEING JIN STANS!!!

Both my stories with Jin as a main character (one w/ Jin/Tae as main characters) excited y'all the most. And in my personal opinion, it is sooo hard to find Jin fanfics! So maybe we can change that.

Those will be my top priority to punish when one of my current books is finished. I am leaning toward the Professor Seokjin AU first and then the Polyamory, but we will see when the time comes.

But you know I love all members with my full heart!

.

.

.

Okay, so this going to get steamy then send you on an emotional loop. Some of the content may be triggering with mentions of rape, so please skip if you are not comfortable.

This chapter is a bit shorter than my others

{unedited}

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

"Oh my gosh! Tae!"

My little girl gasps as she grabs my bicep, holding me back from lunging at the man now sprawled limply on the sticky bar floor. Blood from the freshly broken nose slid down his cheeks in crimson streaks.

"No one touches my little girl," I growl.

I glare down at the man who cowers in terror. There is nothing more I want then to beat his ass into literal pulp, but when I take a step forward a small tug on my arm stops me. Looking back, I see my angel's irises sparkling, but not with worry or surprise that I had just punched a random person in the face.

They were swirling with lust.

Tension and hormones immediately fills the air between us as we hold eye contact. I nearly forget we are in a jam-packed club, a crowd surrounding us to view the drama I've started when the desire to pounce on her a throw her on the bar top threatens to consumes me. With one last scowl toward the trembling pussy on the floor, I turn and grab her hand.

"Come," I demand raspily while towing her behind me, pushing dancing bodies aside as I rush toward a scantly lit hallway in the back of the club.

Once we reach the dim and desolate hall, I throw my little girl up against the wall a bit roughly. She gazes up at me with those sinfully innocent eyes before looking down and cradling the hand I'd thrown the punch with.

"Your  fingers are swollen," she whispers while inspecting my slightly puffy digits.

"Just a bit, but it was worth it. I wasn't going to let that bastard touch my perfect angel," I reply in a slight growl.

She hums, bringing my hand up to her cherry painted lips. I watch with baited breath as she begins to kiss softly along my fingers, all while holding eye contact. Unconsciously, I lick my lips at the enticing sight and fluttering feeling on my sore skin. Slowly lowering my hand, she starts smoothing the collar of my suit jacket.

"When you hit him..." she spoke shyly, "T-That was very sexy."

"Hmm," I grin, "You liked that, baby?"

Her cheeks tint pink, "Y-Yeah."

"You like me defending you?" I taunt.

"Yes," she murmurs, grabbing fistfuls of my shirt and pulling me toward her.

I hold her against the wall my thigh slotted between her legs. Possessively diving directly for her neck, I bite and suck on the soft skin harsh enough to leave my first burgundy marks on the creamy canvas.