Six: Spoiled

I sat at the dining table with Hoseok and Namjoon eating kimchi fried rice and sunny-side-up eggs cutesy of Jin. The eldest was still frying fresh eggs in the kitchen while we had casual morning conversation.

"So what do you have planned with your little sweetheart today?" Namjoon asks me.

"Going to take her shopping," I reply as I pop the soft yolk of my egg, "she had nothing to bring with her other than a couple of pictures and an old stuffed bear."

"Really, nothing?" Hoseok raised his brow.

"Literally," I nod, "She had a few clothes, but they were so ratty and old I just told her to leave them."

"That poor little baby," Jin say as he place a plate of warm eggs on the table and sat down to eat his own breakfast.

"I'm serious, hyungs," I sigh to Jin and Namjoon while running a hand through my hair, "That place was worse than any of the foster homes us and Yoongs grew up in."

The two gave me a mortified look, unable to process how that was possible. We lived in some very nasty places early on in life.

"Well then I think that precious girl deserves some spoiling today," Jin say firmly.

I grin to myself as I take a bite off my plate, "I'm going to end up spending waytoo much today."

"Lucky you're rich," Namjoon chuckles and all four of us proceeded to laugh lightheartedly as Jimin enters the kitchen.

The little stumbles on is tiny feet as he walks over to the table with barely openned eyes. His silver hair stuck up in every direction and is pink button-up pajama set wrinkled and ruffled.

"Good morning, babyboy," Jin coos as he pulls the younger onto his lap and smooths out his disheveled hair, "Is my little Chimmie hungry?'

The little nods and parts his plump, pouty lips like an impatient baby bird. Jin snickers as he took a scoop of his rice and feeds it to the younger. Jimin chews the food slowly while nuzzling into the crook of his caretaker's neck. He's really was cute when he isn't being a blazing ball of terror.

"Spoiled," Hoseok scoffs with a grin.

"Much too spoiled," Jin sighs as he spoons more rice into Jimin's mouth.

I roll my eyes while Yoongi and Jungkook both descend the stairs. As they approach the dining room table, I have to do a double take.

Yoongi looks extremely irritated while Jungkook walks next to him, completely dressed and red hair styled neatly, which is odd considering he would normally wander into the kitchen like Jimin did this morning. Yoongi takes his seat with a huff as the younger sits next to him and grabs a plate to fill with food himself.

I glance between both of them, "What's this?"

Yoongi purses his lips, "Jungkook is refusing to be little today."

Full name... uh-oh.

"Why don't you want to be little, Kookie?" Jin asks.

"He doesn't want to 'embarrass himself' in front of (Y/N)," Yoongi replies sourly for the younger.

"Kookie," I groan, "Why do you think she would judge you for being little? She's a little, too."

He stares down guiltily at his plate, "She wasn't little yesterday."

"I tried everything," Yoongi throws his hands up in the air, "Telling him I'd take him anywhere... the park, the zoo, the aquarium, but he still won't snap out of is."