Twelve: Frustrations

I've been trying to stay away from my unpublished Bangtan fanfics so that I can finish the three I already have up on Wattpad, but it is sooo hard!

Just wondering if anyone would give me input on which short snippet seems most appealing for my next story:

Cravings: {Seokjin x Reader}

Sexy Professor AU -> Y/N is a college student in a committed relationship who begins a complicated affair with her married college professor, Kim Seokjin, after one drunken night of lustful sex.

Film Stars: {Hoseok x Reader}

Porn AU (with contain smut scenes w/ all members) -> Y/N is a promiscuous and submissive 20-something who caves to her best friend's request to join his gay porn film company as his first female cast member. She is learning the adult film business isn't that bad since it feeds her libido and fills her wallet at the same time, but an unexpected twist occurs when a another new dominate cast member catches more than just your attention

Our Girl: {Seokjin/Taehyung x Reader}

Polyamory AU ->Your roommates Jin and Taehyung are the cutest couple in the world. You believe them to just be your affection best friends, they are actually harboring many shared lustful and intense feelings for you. They may be able to get you into bed, but what happens when they reveal they want more than just a three-way...

Claws: {Jungkook x Reader}

Wolf Hybrid AU (Not Werewolf!) -> Jungkook is a Prime Alpha, used to getting anything, everything, and anyone at the snap of his fingers, but what happens when he moves from Busan to Seoul to attend one of the most exclusive universities in the county and is faced with his biggest challenge and desire to date. A defiant Omega named Y/N.

.

.

.

Back to the story! 

{unedited}

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

"Tae..."

"Why the hell isn't he answering us...?"

"Taehyung..."

"Is he sleeping with his eyes open...?"

"I'm gonna punch his bitch ass in the face..."

"Earth to Taehyung!"

"H-Huh?"

I blink my eyes slowly, coming back into focus from my midday daze, to see my hyungs looking at me curiously; well, other than Yoongi, who is looking at me with a death glare.

"Did you guys say something?" I straighten myself up in my chair at the dining room table.

"We've literally been calling your name for five minutes," Yoongi scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"Sorry, I guess I'm just distracted today," I apologize.

They all trying to hide their glances at one another behind their whiskey glasses as they take a sip of their brown alcohol. I just look down my glass, which is still completely full. It's been sitting untouched in front of me since we decided to have a drink downstairs while the littles watched a movie in the playroom.

"What's up with you?" Namjoon finally asks.

"Yeah," Jin eyes me, "You've been acting odd."

I gulp nervously knowing exactly why I'm acting so peculiar. It has to do with a certain girl and her certain lewd dreams, but no way I'm going to be telling of them that.