Fifteen: Belated

I don't believe the following is full-on smut, but some of you might.

So here is a smut-ish scene for my thirsty Loves (like me) —

{unedited}

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:* 

Thank god for the weekend. 

I praise the beauty of Saturday as I lay comfortably on my back having just woken early from a peaceful night's sleep. 

 This last week was very busy and fast paced. There was a lot to get done, but I put in extra work during the day so I could spend the weekend giving my undying attention to my little girl. It's been a while since she's indulged in her headspace due to her work responsibilities, so I'm hoping I can convince her to slip over the next two days. 

 There might also be another little surprise planned for her this weekend as well. 

I extend my arm hoping to catch hold of a warm body on the other side of the mattress, but frown when I'm left grasping just sheets. Opening my eyes, I see the bed half empty and frown while becoming irrationally alert. Sweeping my gaze around the room I calm when I notice my bathroom door closed and light shining through the crack at the bottom. Sighing, I plop my head back down in the pillow and stare up at the ceiling. 

Soon I hear the bathroom door creak open and the soft patter of feet tiptoeing across the floor. I grin to myself as I feel the mattress depress by me feet and move upward as she crawls back onto the bed. My little girl suddenly peaks over my face and we make eye contact. I smile, she frowns. 

 "You were awake this whole time?" she scoffs, "Why did I have to sneak around so much?" 

"Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning," I exclaim. 

 She rolls her eyes and drops face first into her pillow. 

"Why do you have such an attitude this morning?" I demand, not used to this grumpy personality and desperately wanting my sweet angel back. 

 But she merely makes a 'hmph' noise in reply and rolls away to face her back toward me. My jaw clenches as my Daddy side springs forward. Being rude is a definite 'no' in my book, little or not. And this little girl is on her way to a scolding. 

"Baby," I address her with a warning tone, but receive no response or acknowledgement at all this time. 

 "Baby," I repeat myself, but in a more threatening tone. 

 "Whaaat?" her insolent groan is muffled into a pillow. 

 My body brims with irritation, quickly deciding what I need to punish this behavior. It's hard for me considering my little girl is normally such a sweetheart, but lessons must be learned. As I contemplate, I allow my eyes to slip over her meagerly covered body. Only dressed in one of my oversized T-shirts that exposed her shoulder and a pair of skimpy shorts, I have a full view of her tempting figure. My dominate thoughts are abruptly combined with lewd notions, which I decide to act on. 

"Kitten," I growl, siding up behind her so my front is flush against her back and I feel her tense immediately, "I'm warning you." 

"Warning f-for what?" she stutters. 

"You are being quite naughty this morning," I speak lowly into the juncture of her neck and shoulder, allowing my warm breath to flow over the delicate skin to create pickling goosebumps, "And I don't tolerate that type of behavior." 

"S-So what will you do?" she asks, I can hear the combination of nervousness and excitement in her voice. 

"I believe a punishment is in order. Don't you, kitten?" I purr dangerously, placing gentle pecks down her exposed collarbone.