Ten: Pool Party

So sorry for the wait. I've had serious writer's block!

Full discloser: I started this book on a whim with a few ideas under my belt, but honestly no idea where I wanted to take it. I didn't expect it to be my most viewed book (which makes me feel beyond honored/flattered), but I still have no idea where it's going to go.

But I'm super excited to see where it goes from here together with you all!

Just wanted to state that for the record. Anyway...

{unedited}

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

We spent the next couple hours snuggling on my little girl's bed. I provided her the extra cuddles I'd promised for being a good girl while I was gone, but also giving silent support after Jungkook's uncharacteristic outburst that had upset her so.

Since she was sleeping quite soundly, letting out unintelligible mumbles between tiny snores as she laid curled up on my chest, I decided to tuck her in for the night. Leaving her in her day clothes, it was a sweater and pair of cloth shorts so I thought it was acceptable, I lifted her gently off my body and placed her back down on the mattress and pillows. I then took a fuzzy, baby blue blanket from the foot of the bed and threw it over her. She immediately nestled in, folding her legs and arms to form a tight ball under the covers.

I chuckled to myself at her precious form, kissing her on the forehead before sneaking out of the room. Jogging down the stairs to get a glass of water, I find Jin and Yoongi talking seriously at the dining table.

"What's going on hyungs?" I ask as I approach them.

Yoongi sighs, "We were talking about Jungkook. Is the little Princess asleep?"

I nod, "So what was all that about? I've never seen Kook act out that way. How bad was the punishment?"

"It was pretty intense," Yoongi sighs softly. He can be a tough caretaker, but it hurts him when he has to punish his littles. Especially someone as delicate as Jungkook.

Jin scoffs, "Yeah, it was intense. I had to put a pair of headphones on Jimin to prevent him from hearing the lewd noises coming from next door and scaring him for the rest of his life."

"Oh, come on," Yoongi snarls, "Jimin is far from a saint."

The older just rolls his eyes. Honestly, Yoongi was right.

I couldn't help but chuckle, "Even after all that, you seriously couldn't stay off him, huh, hyung?"

"His punishment was severe. I had to provide some type of aftercare."

I nod. After all, what's a better way to shower your little with love then by making love?

"Anyway," Yoongi says begrudgingly, "I was explaining to Jin that I think Jungkook has developed an attachment problem to (Y/N)."