Five: Home

"She's my little."

Najmoon's eyes widen as Jin and Hoseok's jaws drop. Yoongi just grins as he leans back in his chair, examining the delicate young woman tucked into my side.

"Wha—" Namjoon starts, but is interrupted by Jin.

"Little?!" Jin practically shouts while jumping out of his chair.

The eldest's volume and sudden movements startled my little girl as she jumps under my arm and clutches onto a fist-full of my shirt. I glare at my hyung, letting him know he needs to tone his reaction down. He hastily clears his throat and sits back down with an apologetic look, seeing how frightened the small girl had gotten from his actions.

Rubbing her shoulder reassuringly, I lead (Y/N) to the dining table to join everyone else.

"Yes, little," I eventually reiterate once things had calmed down, "I know this is a little sudden, but (Y/N) needed a place to stay so I asked her to move in with us. I thought she could stay in the guest room for now, but she will be my responsibility. Is that okay with everyone?"

Yoongi's grin widened, but the other three just nodded while still processing the shock.

"Where are Chimmie and Kookie?" I ask as I set my little girl down in one of the empty seats before taking my own seat beside her.

"I just started a movie for them upstairs," Namjoon answers.

"Perfect," I smile and look at my little girl who glances back nervously with her giant, doe-like eyes, "You can get to know (Y/N) a bit without having to worry about the littles. We can go through the house rules, too."

"Alright," Yoongi leaned his elbows onto the table while sending (Y/N) one of his most elusive gummy smile.

It's a smile I have only seen him give on rare occasions outside of his interactions with Jungkook and his past littles. A tinge of jealously sparked in me as I noticed his rapid fondness of my little girl.

"Tell us about yourself, (Y/N)," he practically cooed to her in apparent adoration.

She looks at me for permission and I smile back with a nod as I grab her hand for reassurance.

Taking a deep breath, she speaks with her delicate voice, but I am proud how confidently she is able to articulate herself, "Well, there isn't too much to tell. My full name is Su (Y/N), I am 20 years old, I finished secondary school, but never went on to college, I was raised primarily by my grandparents until they passed away, and... I'm a little. I guess that's pretty much everything about me worth knowing."

"You are very high functioning," Namjoon looks quizzically at her, "I would never guess you were a little if you didn't just tell us yourself."

She nods and gives a small smile, "I have a lot of control over my little headspace and have an easy time warding it off when I need or want to be big."

"(Y/N) will also not be showing her little side until she is comfortable, so we will have to support her with that," I add, squeezing her hand gently as she lightly blushes and looks down at the table.

"Have you ever had another Daddy before Taehyung?" Jin asks curiously.

My interest peaks as well at his question, skipping over the fact that I'm not her Daddy quite yet. Or at least I hopeshe will eventually allow me that position in our budding relationship.

Peaking to the side, I become concerned as my little girl visibly stiffens at Jin's question and her facial expression becomes one of nauseousness and fear. This time, she is the one squeezing my hand with a force I had never expected from someone as tiny as her. I felt like my fingers were going to pop off.