Twenty-One: Awakening

I spent the last hour googling 'TaeBooty'

(I love his butt so much I just want to bite it!!!)

{unedited}

{unedited}

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

I came to the quick conclusion that I'd created a monster.

... And that my dick was literally so good that my little girl couldn't keep herself away.

Her new-found fascination with enjoyable, consensual sex was insatiable. She was hungry for all the pleasure she's been missing out on all these years.

We're four days into our seven-day vacation and we literally haven't left our private beach house once. And not a single surface has gone un-christened.

The bedroom? We've damn near broke the bed.

The bathroom? Fucked in the shower.

The kitchen? Fucked on the counter.

The living room?Fucked on the couch and all the chairs.

Outside? Fucked in a hammock and on the sand.

Don't get me wrong. I'm having the time of my life, but my dick's exhausted and I'm near out of love juice.

But I can't tell her no, which is why I've allowed myself to be mounted once again.

"Oh, Daddy," my little girl cries, tossing her head back.

"A-Ah, baby," I grit my teeth as she bounces on my dick, "You're getting really good at that."

I groan in both pain and pleasure. My back is horridly soar from when we rolled off the bed several minutes ago, but now we're having sex on the floor right in front of the large bedroom windows.

"Wanna cum," she whimpers.

"Of course you can, angel."

I jut my hips up harder, helping her reach her peak. She cries out my name, shuttering before collapsing on top of me. Her pulsing squeezing caused me to cum as well, thrusting sharply upward a few times before I fill her full of my milk.