Seventeen: Tryst

More smut-ish coming your way, Loves. 

*Important Story Note: I'm changing Tae's last serious little to Baekhyun (from EXO). Who the fuck am I to make up characters anyway. I'm gonna back and fix it in earlier chapters later.

{unedited}

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

It's been tense and awkward since yesterday at the park. Like, very tense and awkward.

And I fucking hate it.

I admit I messed up, but my little girl is so upset. Upset in a sad and sulky way, which is even worse. It's Monday afternoon and she hasn't talked to me once. Yoongi and Jin are also quite angry at me still, allowing her to cuddle up to them while she was ignoring me yesterday. She even insisted on sleeping in her own bed. I could barely sleep as it's been weeks since I last had to sleep without her warm body curled up against mine.

Now we are in the office and her big self is just as upset with me as her little space. She maintains her silent treatment, not uttering a word through breakfast or the entire car ride here and refusing to come sit at her desk in my office to avoid seeing me. I feel like I've tried everything to get her to utter a word to me, using her favorite nicknames and sending for her favorite coffee and pastry... still, nothing.

So, I'm sulking. Surprise, surprise.

I really haven't gotten any pertinent work done, just sitting at my desk while alternating between pouting to no one and trying to think of other ways to beg for my sweet angel's forgiveness. I'm more than certain Yoongi will come in here eventually to yell at my lack of productivity. It'll probably be worse than his normal bellowing considering how he's still annoyed with me. But the threat of getting screeched at by my most irritable hyung still isn't enough to dissuade me from my main objective.

How could I do it?

Take her out on a nice dinner date? No. Too impersonal.

Get her a bouquet of flowers? No. Too cliché.

Have an intern go out and buy her eleven puppies? Closer... but maybe too excessive?

I hang my head, gripping my golden hair and pull it out of frustration. Why is this so damn hard?!

With Baekhyun, my last little, making up after tiffs was so easy. I just bought him something sparkly from Tiffany or Cartier and all was forgiven. He always had an eye for the finer things, never satisfied until he had my black card in his hands. It's very obvious to me now how much more my money mattered to Baekhyun then my love. Honestly, I'm surprised he decided to leave the perks of my wealth behind.

But my little girl will never be satisfied with such frivolous material items. She will see it as a copout of an apology; price tags didn't equate to forgiveness for her. Emotional connection, general happiness, and commitment are what she values most.

And I made her doubt my commitment. So I have to think of a way to reinforce that I truly am completely devoted to her and only her. Now, how exactly do I do that...

I sigh, lifting my head to stare blankly at my computer monitor (that still wasn't even turned on even though I've been sitting at my desk for hours). It was several minutes before a I had a 'eureka' moment, gasping when the perfect idea came to me.

"Youngmi," I hit the button on my desk intercom, "Where is (Y/N)?"

"I'm not sure, sir," she replies after a couple of seconds, "Last time I spotted her I think she was near Mr. Kim Seokjin's office."