Eleven: Medicine

I'm getting antsy for smut. Left a little taste at the end of the chapter.

{unedited}

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

"Youngmi, could you please locate the latest documentation for KB+ and have it sent in to me as soon as possible?"

"Yes, Mr. Kim. It will be there in a few minutes."

I roll my eyes at my assistant's formal reply over the intercom. On normal days I would have sent back a witty retort, but I was too busy readying myself for a morning meeting. The boy band I'd commissioned several weeks ago is preparing to release their first album our studio produced so this was our pre-publication conference. I am doing all I can to get ready for it.

The door to my office opens and I hold out my hand for the papers I'd requested, expecting Youngmi to have brought them to me.

"Well, you're welcome, TaeTae."

The soft voice caught my attention and I snap my head up to see my little girl giggling at me. She looks so precious in her grey sweater tucked into a hugging black pencil skirt with black heels. I'd told her this morning she didn't have to look so formal, but she said she was going to dress nicely to make me proud. I thenexplained how she makes me proud every second of every day and the clothes she wore wouldn't change that, which earned me a kiss, but she still didn't listen.

"Baby, I didn't know it was you," I apologize, setting the papers down, "How are you?"

"I'm good," she smiles and leans forward onto my desk.

"That's all I get? Just 'good?'" I frown, "I haven't seen you all morning because you won't work at your desk."

She giggles, "Yes, because you'd become too distracted and you have a big day to prepare for."

"Ugh. That's not fair, though," I pout and slump into my seat.

"TaeTae, you are so whiny," she rolls her eyes with amusement.

"Come here and make me feel better," I gesture by patting my lap.

My little girl sighs while rounding the desk, "Fine, but only for a minute."

She sets herself gently on my lap and I instantly wrap my around around her waist. I hum in contentment as I nuzzle my nose into her neck and breath in her delicious scent.

"Tae, that tickles," she squeaks, wiggling around and pushing on my chest in attempt to move away from me.

"You aren't going anywhere," I mumble against her skin and hold her tighter, "I need a kiss."

She giggles and ducks her head, "We can't, we're at work!"

"You've done it before."

"Tae!" she gasps in offense.

"Let them see."

"Nooo," she whines, but I notice her cheeks are becoming red from embarrassment.

"Fine," I sigh in defeat, "But you have to give me extra cuddles tonight, promise?"

"Promise," she smiles and holds out her pinky.

I present my own and allow her much smaller finger wrap around it to complete the pinky promise.

"Good," she pecks my cheek quickly before hopping off my lap, "Now get back to work. I'll bring you some fresh coffee."

"Yeah, yeah," I mumble under my breath as she walks out the door.

I turn back to my computer, tapping away at the keyboard when I hear the door open again. A wide smile graces my face as I assume it's my little girl; however, when I look up I am instead greeted the much too eager face of Aeja walking up to my desk.