~~Prologue~~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Funny.
A human being, a normal person, has or gets an unknown, a real, nonexistent, pervious disease that makes life hell.

The doctors have not been able to find out anything about it, except for little things. You can not cure the disease or say what it is.

The people who suffer from it have a hard time. Often the people who have experienced it have died after 2 weeks.
People live in fear.
They do not know anything except two little things.
The disease is hereditary.
The disease is not contagious.

The Professor Elan Wolfgard tells:
"Incredible that a person affected by the disease can create a kind of ink in the body." According to my research, I found out that the amount of ink in the human body is less than half that of the blood, according to statements and observations from I can tell those affected that they have had severe, unbearable abdominal and lung pain from seizure, they have to spit a mixture of blood and ink and their vision blurs in part, they become weaknesses thanks to the pain and can hardly go along with it After all this, the last stop comes from the seizure, which, however, runs down ink from the forehead, from those affected, and when nobody helps them, they die after a few seconds ...We found out thanks a test that if you can just wash the ink away from your face. So the seizure quickly ends by itself, but the most important thing is: the ink must not cover the whole face, otherwise I will have to change the time!We are still researching remedies for the disease. "

If people would help too and not just screaming, running away from the victims. The non-afflicted people call the victims "the ink people" or even monsters ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//WORDCOUNTER: 296//