+1K Reads Special

Rika: * set up a camera and film myself * So finally ... Hoi Readers! And welcome to the +500 Special! Before I forget it ... * gives you all a pizza * replenishment is in the oven: 3 Well. Short info, I'm the little camerawoman herself times shit builds xd So have fun with the Bloopers / Fail of me and the Guys here! Let's go! * jump up and take the camera, go somewhere and everything will turn black *

[Prologue, 1 section]

Rika: * clear my throat and start talking * my throat clearing and this is going to be cut off anyway. Sooooo.
Funny ...A human being, is a normal human being, who else ?, has or gets an unknown, a real non-existent, permissible disease that makes life hell ... Short question! Who wrote that?
Man (Dr. Wolfgard plays): You ... -_-
Rika: Oh ... Then everything is alright ^^
Man: * facepalm * Now you have to do it again, because you have built your own comments ...
Rika: Oh shit .... Then stop again! * before I start everything will be black *

[Prologue, 4 section, Near the end of the text]

Man: [...] Thanks to the pain, they become weaker and can hardly stand with their own strength. After all this, the last stop comes from the seizure, and indeed, ink runs down from the forehead, from those affected. If nobody helps them, they die after a few seconds ... Then [Y / N] had died a long time ago .... So ... if those affected die after a few seconds ...
Rika: Ehhhhhhhhh .... THIS IS DIFFERENT TO EVERYBODY !!
Man: Than change it * facepalm *
Rika: Nope uwu

[Chapter 1, 6 section]

[B / N]: [Y / N] WE COME TOO LATE !!!
Rika: he shouted in your ear.
[Y / N]: Oh f * ck ... that really hurt ._.
Rika: That's not your text!
[BEEEEEEEP]
[B / N]: [Y / N] WE ARE COMING TOO LATE !!!
Rika: he shouted in your ear.
[Y / N]: idiot ...
Rika: you mumbled - WAIT! You have to scream !!!
[Y / N]: * rolls his eyes * I think I'll lose my eardrum today ...
Rika: Nono, do not worry! -If so, I'm not responsible for anything

[Chapter 1, 1 section of [Y / N] Pov]

[Y / N]: * reads through *
Rika: Ehhh you have to run around too, from the bathroom to your room.
[Y / N]: * nods and goes to the bathroom *
Rika: Aaaaaaand action!
[Y / N]: * walked quickly from the bathroom to her room and said her text * How could I oversleep ?! I'm the first person to wake everyone up!
Well no matter...I have to speed up my morning routine !!!I threw on a [F / C] sweater and black pants.
* literally throws things in and got a laugh attack *
Rika: * laughed with * Now we can make a cut here xd

[Chapter 1, Section 2 in the Bus]

[Y / N]: * boarded a bus with [B / N] *
Rika: * follow them quickly, before the bus leaves *
[Y / N]: We got on the bus when it came and put us in a free seat. I dream out the window.What is today for a day ...?
Hm ... why does the man look so funny on me?
* really happens and she turns away immediately * Wtf ?!
Rika: Haha, if you speak of the devil [Y / N] xd
[B / N]: * laughed from the other seat *

[Chapter 1, Section 1 after the Timeskip]

[Y / N]: * went through the school *
Rika: * Follow her with the camera *
[Y / N]: The school was almost over and I want to get my geography stuff out of my locker until ... haunts me an unbearable pain. My eyes widen and I throw the things in the locker and rammed it to. * Do what she says * I ran and looked for a place where no one sees me.Today is probably not my day ... I collapsed in the middle of the corridor, I was too weak to run ... * falls on his knees *
Rika: CUUUUUT! Make up! *I yelled*
*[Y / N]: * gets a kind of blood capsule, but instead of blood an ink-blood mixture, so black blood xd * Are you sure?
Rika: Yes! I've already tried it. '* I said and then did not mumble *
[Y / N]: * sighed and took the capsule in the mouth *
Rika: You'll have to repeat the scene later because y'know.
[Y / N]: * nods and bites on the capsule and spits out the black blood directly * IIIIIIHHH O ~ O
Rika: Oh ... forget to say that it tastes disgusting ... hehe * scratch me embarrassed at the back of my head *
[Y / N]: Rwelly? *she said with black blood in her mouth*

The Strange, New Highschool [Eng] [Paused]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara