Chapter 3 - ##Elevator are not dangerouse!##

[Y/N] Pov

We went and went. I hope that would never end .... I feel uncomfortable here in this city. It is nicely inhabited and so, but the inhabitants .... are not normal people ...Help ...; -;

As I feared, we stood in front of an entrance / gate / passage, the school. "Do we really have to go to school here? Hehe ... I'm sure there's a high school in town next door!" I said nervously and looked to [B / N]. He just giggled and ruffled my hair. "Oh, you do not have to be afraid." he said, "They all look nice!"
"Yeah, you act like that, but in no way are you planning a mass murder." I said under my breath. With folded arms and my eyes to the ground, I stood there for about 1 minute, until [B / N] pulled me behind, as if I were a dog, who would not want to go for a walk.
Great comparison, I know.

"It's 12:23 so all of us are still in class and we can come to the director's office without fear." said [B / N] resolutely and kept pulling me behind her.
"Uuuu and how long should I play the little dog?" I asked. He let go of me and I fell to the floor. "Thanks for the warning that you let me go." I said annoyed and get up.
"Come on, be optimistic, you're always so happy and you do not see any danger, even though there's one!" said my brother and went on. "Why do so many of me ask for something ..." I mumbled and followed him.

When I arrived at the office, I knocked politely until I heard a 'come in'. I opened the door and we both went to the Office.
"Good morning, Mr. [D / N] (Director name, because I'm uncreative xd)." I said and smiled slightly. [B / N] also greeted him.
"Huh, how do you know my name?" he asked, looking up from his papers. "Well, if you did not have a name tag on the table, I would not know your name." I explained and smiled. [B / N] had to suppress a chuckle and Mr. [D / N] stood up to shake us both hands.

After a thousand questions from Mr. [D / N] and [B / N] we were finished and could go to class. But first we wanted to look for our lockers and our droms. We did that too.
As expected, our lockers are not next to each other again. Well. happens when one grade is lower ... In the lockers we found books for the classroom and space for other stuff.
We then went to the Droms. Thank you sacred signposts! We were looking for rooms 104 and 152. "Not very tall?" said [B / N] admired. "Uh-huh." I only said. "It looks like boys are separated with girls." I said, pointing to two buildings next to each other. "Oh .... do you think it will be problematic?" he asked, looking at me. "No bath, there, but otherwise I can take care of myself." I said and looked at him. He nodded. "Then let's tell mom and dad one of them should bring our things." he said and took out his cellphone. He typed our mother's number and called her.
Meanwhile, I sat down on a step of a drom building and wait.

After a few minutes our father came to us with two suitcases. I got up and came to meet him. "Thank you, Dad." I said and picked up my suitcase, [B / N] took his. "Well then have fun." he said smiling and hugged us. We both returned the hug and then broke up. We waved when our father left.

Our paths parted and I searched for my drom. Number 152 .... I searched the stairs but quickly I realized that if I take the stairs, it will never end .... I had to force myself not to change something. "Why is my room so high ?!" I asked myself, then sighed. "Pull yourself together, [Y / N] ... It's just an elevator .... Like a jail ... No, just an elevator ... The walls will crush me!" I said and spoke to myself.

"Do you need help?" a female voice asked. I also startled and turned to the voice. It was a girl with white hair and fox ears.

 It was a girl with white hair and fox ears

"Um ... no, not really, thanks for the request." I said, scratching the back of my head. "Does not sound like somehow Are you afraid of elevators?" she asked me. I wanted to answer but she interrupted me. "-Oh sorry, how rude of me ... I'm Mangle." she said and smiled. "Name's [Y / N] .Good to meet you, Mangle." I said and smiled back. "Come on, I'll go with the elevator, they're not that small!" she said, pulling me along.

Hell starts right away ....

We both went to the elevator and .... Mangle was right! It is not as small as expected. We talked until we got to my room. "Heh. It was a nice conversation Mangle. :) But why are not you teaching him?" I asked her. "Oh, my course was canceled." she answered. "By the way, here my number, maybe we'll write." she said and disappeared bye. I wave after her and then entered my room. Nicely decorated, it was. I unpacked my things and admitted them. Then I examined my timetable.

"Tomorrow .... English .... then chemistry." I mumbled to myself. "Hm ... I should put Mangle's number into my phone before I forget it." I said to myself and unpacked my phone.

Als ich fertig war, legte ich das Handy auf den Schreibtisch und ließ mich dann auf den Bett fallen. "Lohnt sich es noch heute zum Unterricht zu gehen? Ich hab ja kein Mittagsunterricht..." fragte ich mich. "Hm... Nah. Ich werde schlafen." sagte ich und machte es mir gemüdlich für ein leichten Nickerchen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//WORDCOUNTER: 1031//