Chapter 9 - \\Problems?\\

[Y/N] Pov

Days passed after my parents died. I felt better and could go to school without a tear.
But my big brother ... [B / N] .. I have not seen him for a long time. Was he still suffering? I do not know...

I went to my locker and picked out my books until someone closed the locker door in front of my nose. "What the hell?" I asked, turning to the culprit. It was one of [B / N] friends. He had a Hacking Cross Flage as a face and I had no plan who it was.
"Where is [B / N]?" he asked in an annoyed voice, which confused me. "No idea, maybe in his room?" I said with a shrug. He's not there, say where he is, YOU know everything, everyone. " "As I said ... I know, it's not." I said. I did not feel like problems so I wanted to go ... But thought wrong. This guy pulled me back and asks the same question again, just coarser and more aggressive.
What did he want from me ?! (Imagine he had normal clothes on lol xD)

"Third, leave her alone!" called a familiar voice. The guy and I looked to where the voice came from. It was Germany.
"Why should I? She is the little sister of [B / N] and should know where he is and what he has!" motze 'Third', Germany. "She does not know." Germany replied, pulling me away from Third. "Typically little brother ..." he murmured annoyed and walked away.
Little brother? "Excuse me ... Third is always so ..." Germany apologized. "You do not have to apologize ... Is he your big brother?" I asked him. He nodded. "He's as good as the rest of me," he said, scratching his neck. "Let's go to class." he said and we both left.

Out of boredom I went somewhere in the city with my group. We just wanted to do something together and not sit in school and learn. "Should we go to a forest?" suggested Russia. "Yes, it's so nice to be there!" Ukraine agreed. I nodded my agreement and the others answered yes.

Said and done. We arrived at the edge of the forest and went in. You could feel a nice fish breeze and silence. Well, just for a moment, because we started talking right back.
Typically we. :)

Minutes passed until we found a kind of fire place and someone came up with the idea to make a campfire. We collected wood and our Suvivel pro Russia kindled a campfire. We did not think anything when it started to dawn, because we had tomorrow Saturday, so no school.
We told scary stories and stuff. Everyone told something, then it was my turn. Great ... but I know one, two stories. So more creepypastas. I just read something like that for a while.

"I'll tell you a creepypasta, no one knows if it's true or not, and I'm not liable nightmare! " I said, considering what Creepypasta should tell me.

I cleared my throat: "Hello, my name is Mitch. I'm here to tell you guys about an experience I had. I don't know if it was paranormal or whatever stupid words people use to describe supernatural phenomena, but after that thing visited me, I believe in that paranormal trash, now. " I started.

"A week after I moved in with my brother, Edwin, after my house was foreclosed, I finished unpacking. Edwin liked the idea of me moving in, since we had not seen each other after 10 years, so I was excited, too. I soon fell asleep after I moved in. After that 1 week, I heard rustling noises coming from outside at about one in the morning. I thought it was a raccoon, so I ignored and tried to fall asleep. The next morning, I told Edwin about it, and he agreed.