Chapter 8 - "The Truth And The Loss"

[Y/N] Pov

I decided to tell the truth ... What do I have to lose already ...?
"Well, the bigger problem is that I'm suffering from a disease that is firstly rare in humans and secondly fatal ..." I told them. I also told them what happened in the previous place of residence.
They listen attentively and when I stopped telling, it was quiet for a few minutes.

"That must have been hard for you to tell us, right?" Freddy said, breaking the silence with it. I nodded and looked at the table. "If you hate fear or me, say it quietly ... I'm used to it ..." I said, tears in my eyes.
"Why should we hate you or be scared of you? You can not help it." Belarus said encouragingly. "Yes, we are and will remain friends, no matter what is going on, I promise." Ukraine said smiling and stroked my shoulder. "Really?" I asked with hope. Everyone nodded and a smile crossed my lips.
I never thought that so many accept me! Nice to have such friends.

Days passed and like every school day, I'm sitting outside on a bench with my friends. We talked and told some funny things.
Suddenly something vibrated in my pocket. I got it out and that was my cellphone.
[B / N] called me. I assumed and everyone was quiet.

"[Y / N]?" asked he.
"Yes what's up?" I asked.
"P-please come to y-your drom." he said in a shaky voice.
"Um, okay, what's up?" I asked in confusion.
"I'll tell you soon ..."

Then he hung up and I looked at my phone. "What's happening?" Germany asked me. "I do not know, but I should go to him better." I said and got up. If everything is, you know where we are. " said Bonnie. I nodded and went to my drom.

Once there, I found my brother leaning against the wall with tears in his eyes. "[B / N]? Everything okay?" I asked him worriedly. He shook his head. "Nothing is alright ... mom and dad are ..." he said and stopped, wiping away his tears. "Let's go to my room first," I said and unlocked the door. We both went in and sat down and on the bed. "So, what about mom and dad?" I asked him worriedly and looked at him. "You .... they are dead ... A car accident ..." he said and with him more tears flowed down his cheeks. Of course I also had tears and we both sat together on my bed, crying and mourning.

It was finally evening and [B / N] went, half calm back into his drom. I lay with tears on my bed and tried to think about how they could die in a car accident. Where did you want to go? I wondered that all the time until a knock tore me out of my thoughts. "Yes?" I asked aloud. "[Y / N]? May I go in?" I heard a familiar friendly voice. I sighed and got up from the bed. I wiped my tears and opened the door. "Yes, come in, Ukraine." I said and let her in. "Thank you." she said and sat down on the desk chair. "What happened, why did not you come back?" she asked me worried and I sat down on my bed. I got tears again when I answered these questions. "M-mine and [B / N] died ..." I mumbled, burying my face in my hands. "Oh god ... my condolences ..." she said and sat down next to me. Then she hugged me and calmed me down, said that you are now in the better place ...
Gradually I fell asleep ...

Ukrainians Pov

I calmed down [Y / N] until she fell asleep. I then gently put her on her pillow and covered her a bit, then left her room.
Out in the corridor Mangle was waiting for me and asked what was going on. "[Y / N] is not feeling well, I do not know if I should tell because it is very personal and familiar." I said and we went to our rooms. Then I'll ask her someday if she's ready to tell us. " Mangle said and opened her door. "Good night, Ukraine." she said and disappeared into her room. "Good night Mangle." I said and went to my room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry but I had little time last time and yeah...

//WORDCOUNTER: 728//

(Ik its a short Chapter ;-;)