Chapter 10 - ))H-hello?((

[Y/N] Pov

We looked around until it finally became quiet. "I think we should go ..." said Mangle uneasily, Ukraine and Belarus agreed. But her big brother Russia, Freddy and Bonnie said we would not die yet. I looked at everyone and then at the dark night. "I do not know if we'll find back, it's already dark." I mumbled. "That's right again." said Germany. We find ourselves discussing where we came from. I kept myself out. I preferred to listen to the forest, so I got up and walked a few yards away from our fire pit. I picked up my cell phone and turned on the flashlight.
I looked around and it was nothing. Probably it was really an animal and we imagined only stupid things.
I turned and walked back, but another rustling stopped me and I looked back.

Nothing...
I sat back to the others. "Are you done with the discussion?" I asked. Freddy sighed and nodded. "We can not say where we came from." he said. "Hm..."

Minutes passed and it felt like hours. It was getting cold and we only wanted to go to our room. I looked up at Bonnie who was staring behind her. "What is Bonnie?" I asked him. "There was someone!" he said, pointing in the direction he looked. "There is nothing ...." I said and looked there. I took my answer back, because I also saw some figure flitting past a tree. I jumped up and walked to the tree, Bonnie followed me quickly and the others looked at us in confusion. "H-hello?" I asked carefully and Bonnie and I approached the tree.
No Answer...
"Come the fucking out! We are not in the mood for this shit!" Bonnie said annoyed and slightly aggressive.
No Answer...
Bonnie finally went behind the tree, I followed him quickly and we did not find anyone. Nothing, no person or figure. "It can not be that this is nothing!" said Bonnie implausibly, staring at the trunk. "Maybe ... did we hallucinate?" I said with a shrug. "What is the probability that you saw it then?" he asked and looked at me. "[Y / N] here are others! We are not alone!" said Bonnie. He seemed slightly scared and disturbed. "Bonnie calm down, here are just animals, it was just an animal, let's go back to the others." I said and headed back. But Bonnie remained stubborn and denied. I sighed and asked, "Do you want to go into the woods and look for the mysterious figure?" His answer was maybe. I rolled my eyes and turned to him. "Let's discuss a plan with the others, nobody will go alone." I said and went on, he finally followed me.

We told the others what Bonnie's theory is and talked. We thought about exploring the forest. Most agreed and so we got ready for an exploration in the forest. Russia put out the fire and we turned on the flashlights or flashlights on our cell phones. "Готовы?" asked Russia and switched on his flashlight on his cell phone. We nodded and left. More specifically, we went after the moon, which we could barely see, the deeper it went into the forest. Sometimes we heard footsteps, sometimes a rustling, but when we looked there was nothing.

At some point we could not anymore, so we also took a break. We quickly scoured dry wood and Russia made a small fire. A small one, because there was no real dry wood. There was silence among us. We all had the feeling to be watched, you could tell, we looked around. Can not we just get out of here somehow ?! " Belarus suddenly jumped up. "We'll get out of here sometime." said Russia quietly and got up, put his hand on the shoulder of his little brother. His reaction, however, was that he slapped his hand away and said, "Someday until we die ?!" "Belarus please calm down." said Ukraine. Belarus sighed sadly and sat down again. For his age, he was still quite childish, which is why he got tears. He was the youngest of his family. Ukraine sat down next to him hugged him and began to hum a song softly.

Russia sat down and sighed. It was quiet again and we all listened to Ukraine as she hums the song.

Finally, when about 15 minutes had passed, Russia put out the fire again and we went on. We talked, what will be able to find, where will come out and if someday it will come out of the forest.

We stopped when we heard some voices. We fell silent and ducked, hoping that the people would not see us. We all had a bad conscience. We listened softly to what the voices said.
"What does that mean they are gone ?!" a male deep voice asked.
"I-I was a short way away, then they were gone!" said a young male voice.
"You should watch and not lose, Toby!" called the male voice angry and annoyed. "Now we can search for them again!"
"Masky, do not be so angry, this group can found, how loud they are." said another male voice. Then we heard an annoyed sigh. "All right ... let's find her ..." said 'Masky'. "O-okay!" said 'Toby'. Then we heard steps that went away. "D-Thank you hoodie." said 'Toby', to the other male voice the 'Hoodie' was called. Once again we heard footsteps, then there was silence.

Did these strangers talk about us?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah. Sry if it was not so interesting ^^ "I have not been so creativ.... Sry ...

//WORDCOUNTER: 918//