Chapter 12 - _:;A Warning?;:_

[Y / N] Pov

I finally got up and slid my hands into my jacket pocket. I felt something in my left jacket pocket. I fished it out and found it to be a crumpled paper ball. Another lay on the ground next to me. I knew that I did not have any trash or anything in my pockets so the paper balls confused me. I carefully opened the paper ball I hold.

 I carefully opened the paper ball I hold

(Copyright to mee x3)
"Do not go back ..." I mumbled to myself. I took the other paper ball and unfolded it carefully.

 I took the other paper ball and unfolded it carefully

(Copyright to mee x3)

"Never return ...? Where do these papers come from?" I asked myself and looked carefully at both pieces of paper. Both had a sign which is also on the floor. So the crossed circle. Hm....
A ringtone tore me out of my thoughts. I realized that I was sitting on the ground during the deliberations. I took my phone out of my pocket and pressed the call.
"Hello?" I asked.
"[Y / N]?" asked a very familiar voice from the other line.
"Germany, where are you ?! Where are the others ?!" I asked, straightening myself up with the slips in my other Hand.
"Uhm. I just know that Ukraine and Belarus are with me and we are on a hiking trail. " he said and you could hear the voices of the two siblings.
"Hiking Trail? I am at the edge of the forest and in front of me is a hiking Trail. " I said, looking right and left.
"Then we should come to you soon! I see a few houses from afar." said the boy. "I'll try to reach Russia and co, maybe they're close too."
"Okay, good luck and see you soon." I said and he hung up. I put my phone back in my pocket. I looked again at the notes. "Surely it has something to do with the strangers in the forest ..." I mumbled. 
"Should they be a kind of warning? Hm ..."

Again, my thoughts were chased away by a few voices. I looked to my right and saw the three countries. Ukraine ran to me and hugged me, I hugged her back. "Nice that you do not miss anything." I said and looked at the three. "Likewise." said Belarus. "What you have there?" asked Ukraine. "I found them in my jacket pocket, the pieces are unknown to me, I've seen them before." I explained and showed it to them. The three looked at the notes and I looked to my left and saw the missing person from the troop. "[Y / N]!" called Mangle and did the same as Ukraine before. I chuckled and hugged back.

-__-Timeskip-__- (Because I'm lazy as fuck xd)

We sat in a cafe that was near the edge of the forest. The two notes were in the middle of our table and we thought. "Why should not we return? No one owns the forest, so no one can ban us." Russia said and stirred in his coffee. "Do not know ... Maybe it has something to do with our 'stalkers' in the woods." said Ukraine shrugging shoulders. I sipped my [F / D] (favorite hot drink) and continued to look at the notes. Somehow, when I think about it for a long time, this sign is familiar. But from where? Hm ... Someone taps my shoulder and I looked at Freddy. "Do you have any idea?" he asked me. "Hm ... the sign is familiar ... but I'm not sure where or why." I said and sipped my hot drink again. "Hm ... maybe it was just a fancy, a hallucination?" Bonnie asked tiredly, supporting his head with his arm. "Maybe ... maybe not .... But what about the papers?" Mangle asked. "Boredom, or just found, then forget about it." said Ukraine. I sighed and finished my drink. "Let's get back to school, we all desperately need sleep or our heads will burst." I said and got up. Everyone nodded and stood up too. I packed up the notes quickly and we headed back to the compost / dorms.

Once there, the paths separated from the girls and the boys. Then finally Ukraine, Mangle and me. I strolled to my room and searched my sleeping things together. I looked at my digital clock which showed 2:36 am. I sighed and disappeared in the bathroom. I undressed and took a shower with very warm water.

When I was done, I slipped into my sleeping clothes and strolled to the bed. I threw myself on it and buried myself in the blanket. I was about to fall asleep until my phone vibrates. I groaned annoyed and took it. The light from the phone blinded me but my eyes quickly got used to it. I saw a message from [B / N] ... [B / N] ?! I unlocked my phone and read the message.

Do not go to the forest again ..." was the message.

"[B / N]? Did you put the papers in my jacket ?!" I push back.
No Answer. Not even read. Not even delivered. I shook my head and put my phone away. I'll try tomorrow ... I was worried [B / N] he has not shown himself in a long time ... I snuggled into the blanket and heard a knock. I sat up and looked around. Nothing. Excellent! Now I'm going to be paranoid ... and get the feeling that I'm being watched ... Great ... I lay down again and finally lock up ...

Tomorrow will be fine ...

...Not. Nothing will be alright ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooooooo some tension and yeah.
Hope it is still interesting!

LG WestGer / Rika got lost in the forest, but still has internet to be active on Wattpad xd

//Wordcounter: 995//